• ARCHIVES 
  • » its really hard when you love someone and seems like the people around you are not happy with you...hmm well yeah thats my love affair goes..... I met someone just a months ago.. at first i just li

Pages: 1

its really hard when you love someone and seems like the people around you are not happy with you...hmm well yeah thats my love affair goes..... I met someone just a months ago.. at first i just li

ayrish
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

its really hard when you love someone and seems like the people around you are not happy with you...hmm well yeah thats my love affair goes..... I met someone just a months ago.. at first i just li

its really hard when you love someone and seems like the people around you are not happy with you...hmm well yeah thats my love affair goes..... I met someone just a months ago.. at first i just like him as a friend... and when we knew each other well he started to court me...and as time goes on i stared to like him also.....and jst recently i told him that i do feel the same way too... he was my first boyfriend... but my family are against in our relationship... esp...my father.... maybe bec his afraid of what happen to my elder sister will also happen to me and honestly to all his daughter i was the one who didnt give him any problem and i also dont like when they say something about me.... thats why i prove them that i will never had a boyfriend until im not yet 18... i know that every parents wants it i really dont know what to do... i dont want to loose him but i dont want to fail my parents.... i told to my boyfriend about that and he told me that he understands it and its ok with him but im afraid that maybe one day he will realize his not happy anymore in our relationship bec of that...bec.. we only have a limited time when we are together,limited talks over the phone.. its really hard... do i need to give up him..... or just continue what we started even we have secret relationship.....
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: its really hard when you love someone and seems like the people around you are not happy with you...hmm well yeah thats my love affair goes..... I met someone just a months ago.. at first i just li

im in this kind of situation before and i know how it feels... it's so hard...but after 2 years keeping our relationship to our parents my parents decided to let us be together than lose me...
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: its really hard when you love someone and seems like the people around you are not happy with you...hmm well yeah thats my love affair goes..... I met someone just a months ago.. at first i just li

wat s ds?!? its ds an essay?!? or to share.,.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh... sis this is sad!. that kind of situation is so hard!. but it's ok!. i'll just cheer for you!. hehe
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill cheer u up sis!! :D just a little advice (if u want to ignore dis its fine) :) just wanted to share if u really loved this person then tell ur parents the good traits he has and why u love him so dearly parents should appreciate or trust their children parents always say that theyre doing it just for ur sake, but parents should accept the one that makes u happy right?? hihi just sharing :lol: so cheer up!!
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wew... A cruel story.. I just can say don't sad or anything.. There is a time when your familu want to accept it.. fight..!! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » its really hard when you love someone and seems like the people around you are not happy with you...hmm well yeah thats my love affair goes..... I met someone just a months ago.. at first i just li

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:35

[ 13 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy