• ARCHIVES 
  • » Theres a lot of things on earth we don't like because it seems not right. But beyond that complaint we said, we still do things that makes the earth more difficult to live in. I asked my grandmother w

Pages: 1

Theres a lot of things on earth we don't like because it seems not right. But beyond that complaint we said, we still do things that makes the earth more difficult to live in. I asked my grandmother w

koko213
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Theres a lot of things on earth we don't like because it seems not right. But beyond that complaint we said, we still do things that makes the earth more difficult to live in. I asked my grandmother w

Theres a lot of things on earth we don't like because it seems not right. But beyond that complaint we said, we still do things that makes the earth more difficult to live in. I asked my grandmother what does our place look like while she's still a child like me. She answered me, "Well, when I'm still a child like you, theres only few jeepneys and cars, i even rode a carabao with my dad to go to school sometimes, i walk with my cousins and siblings most of the time, the mall you see now is our playground at that time, and the subdivision your friends used to live, thats the place we loved the most at that time, theres a lot of trees and it had plenty of fruits, we even made our tree house there... And that creek near our house was not that dirty, we even used to wash our clothes and took bath there... A lot of things really change,,, In my time no one was even called a squatter... You can buy a lot of things in 1 PESO, now you cant live a day in a hundred PESO BILL." Then she ended up crying, cause she remembered a lot... Well, I wonder what will the story goes when WE are the one speaking to our grandsons and granddaughters... Think... We all have a task to be done for our country, a lot of it actually. We still have a choice, to help or to destroy, to give a hand or to loose it. Were the one painting our pictures, why not to paint a good tomorrow? We have the riches, we just need to use it wisely and generously. God gave it to us with a purpose, why not to use it for his glory? Do you want God to take it away from you? Can I ask you something? Who's fault is it?! [spoiler]"Explain, before you conplaint!" -Joey De Leon[/spoiler]

Last edited by koko213 (2008-06-13 10:10:31)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Theres a lot of things on earth we don't like because it seems not right. But beyond that complaint we said, we still do things that makes the earth more difficult to live in. I asked my grandmother w

wow.. nc one... the grandma story u wrote... actually i keep thinking about that.. anywayzz.. thnx 4 thiss
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Theres a lot of things on earth we don't like because it seems not right. But beyond that complaint we said, we still do things that makes the earth more difficult to live in. I asked my grandmother w

this thread is on the last page ryt ? binuhay mu bro . hahah .. @topic: yeah it makes sense .. :D but i really dont like that "explain before u complain" thingy .. it's better if we just act .. no explaining and complaining necessary i think . ;)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hahaha masaya kaya kpag ikaw una nag comment pati... astig din naman ung sa grandma story nya eh... napapaluha ako hehehhe.... anywayzz... thnx again...
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=koko213]God gave it to us with a purpose, why not to use it for his glory? Do you want God to take it away from you?[/quote] read between the lines realized how good is our God
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep yer grandmother is ryt xabi din kaxi nan aqng lolo :p ang my fault? tayu din kaxi tyu kalat nan kalat tas sira nan sira.. db sguro in next genration uala nan fresh air n malalanghap o.o
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nice 1, dis makes sense, God Bless. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Theres a lot of things on earth we don't like because it seems not right. But beyond that complaint we said, we still do things that makes the earth more difficult to live in. I asked my grandmother w

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:30

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy