• ARCHIVES 
  • » L - eadership I - tegrity F - aith E - xcellence The meanings are showed above,,, How will we live the LIFE to the full? First we need to HEAR God. Second is we need to believe and HAVE God. Third

Pages: 1

L - eadership I - tegrity F - aith E - xcellence The meanings are showed above,,, How will we live the LIFE to the full? First we need to HEAR God. Second is we need to believe and HAVE God. Third

koko213
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

L - eadership I - tegrity F - aith E - xcellence The meanings are showed above,,, How will we live the LIFE to the full? First we need to HEAR God. Second is we need to believe and HAVE God. Third

L - eadership I - tegrity F - aith E - xcellence The meanings are showed above,,, How will we live the LIFE to the full? First we need to HEAR God. Second is we need to believe and HAVE God. Third is we need to Obey God and we can live the LIFE to the fullest. ^^. See how easy?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: L - eadership I - tegrity F - aith E - xcellence The meanings are showed above,,, How will we live the LIFE to the full? First we need to HEAR God. Second is we need to believe and HAVE God. Third

@[b]koko213[/b] yep....... i agree w/dat dude!! all me need is just Him... we're not gonna b in here w/o Him... He die for us... think about it... all praises are for him!! [url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/angel9.gif[/img][/url]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: L - eadership I - tegrity F - aith E - xcellence The meanings are showed above,,, How will we live the LIFE to the full? First we need to HEAR God. Second is we need to believe and HAVE God. Third

nice one dude.. thanks for sharing.. [quote]First we need to HEAR God. Second is we need to believe and HAVE God. Third is we need to Obey God and we can live the LIFE to the fullest. ^^.[/quote] i agree.... the steps seems to be easy.. but in reality.. its not... but we really have to do it...
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm, nice.. that was inspiring..
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah .. nice!.. we must hear, have and obey God!!.. yeah .. [b]to God be the glory!^^[/b]
pachie04
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]hi po! musta po sa lahat?[/quote]
Maryland
» n00b
1969-12-31

...hi xAh Lhat' :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » L - eadership I - tegrity F - aith E - xcellence The meanings are showed above,,, How will we live the LIFE to the full? First we need to HEAR God. Second is we need to believe and HAVE God. Third

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:16

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy