• ARCHIVES 
  • » Someone [align=center]I really want to be a SOMEONE. A SOMEONE they will love. I always tried to fit in. And have such a happy living. I walk alone in the darkness, And try to talk to trees. But the

Pages: 1

Someone [align=center]I really want to be a SOMEONE. A SOMEONE they will love. I always tried to fit in. And have such a happy living. I walk alone in the darkness, And try to talk to trees. But the

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Someone [align=center]I really want to be a SOMEONE. A SOMEONE they will love. I always tried to fit in. And have such a happy living. I walk alone in the darkness, And try to talk to trees. But the

Someone [align=center]I really want to be a SOMEONE. A SOMEONE they will love. I always tried to fit in. And have such a happy living. I walk alone in the darkness, And try to talk to trees. But they really f*cking hate me, that's why i'm bending on my knees. I once tried to kill myself, and tried to die at school. But i really do not understand, why i'm making myself a fool. For once i said, why can't i be a someone? I really want to be that, Until you see i'm gone. and that is the thing you'll always regret.[/align] Its my second post! Its a like sad poem. That just came in my mind. I hope you like it, or post comments.

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-06-12 07:31:07)

hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Someone [align=center]I really want to be a SOMEONE. A SOMEONE they will love. I always tried to fit in. And have such a happy living. I walk alone in the darkness, And try to talk to trees. But the

=( wow nice i can relate to it .. well i remember the poems i make during highschool i might post some if i am not busy :thumbsup:
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Someone [align=center]I really want to be a SOMEONE. A SOMEONE they will love. I always tried to fit in. And have such a happy living. I walk alone in the darkness, And try to talk to trees. But the

nice :thumbsup:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnxx!!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Spam deleted. ^ and nice poem!! 5/5
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow!. cool!., i lyk this poem sis!., r u the one who made this?!., it's sooo good!., i want to put it in our spark.. hehe. lol just to contribute it...
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thank u very much guys!! @akuzet16: what is a spark? by the way thnks!!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]what is a spark? by the way thnks!![/quote] spark?!. hehe. it's in our school!., where the poetry club puts their composed songs and poems!., hehe., i love to read their poems!., hehe.. btt: ur welcome sis!., hehe., do u have some other poems?!., hhehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Someone [align=center]I really want to be a SOMEONE. A SOMEONE they will love. I always tried to fit in. And have such a happy living. I walk alone in the darkness, And try to talk to trees. But the

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:04

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy