• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I.[/b] I've always thanked myself that i learned to cry and thank the people everywhere whose done some good things to me. ooooh, yeah. And if i find someone that i really love, i really want to th

Pages: 1

[b]I.[/b] I've always thanked myself that i learned to cry and thank the people everywhere whose done some good things to me. ooooh, yeah. And if i find someone that i really love, i really want to th

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]I.[/b] I've always thanked myself that i learned to cry and thank the people everywhere whose done some good things to me. ooooh, yeah. And if i find someone that i really love, i really want to th

[b]I.[/b] I've always thanked myself that i learned to cry and thank the people everywhere whose done some good things to me. ooooh, yeah. And if i find someone that i really love, i really want to thank the God who is so Almighty. ooh. [b]Refrain[/b] But i dont want to experience the girls who cry to sleep. And i dont want the guys to have some time fooling things around me. [b]Chorus[/b] Sweet Sixteen always thinking she's seventeen. Trying to be someone , Someone in a crowd,yeah. Sweet Sixteen, she's following her dreams and she'll never, ever regret. all the things... ooohhh.. [b]II.[/b] She thinks she's like a love guru in that tv show, wearing a tie and a choker oh, yeah. She also once had a dream about a boy that she has been crushing of, for 5 years. repeat refrain then chorus 2x. then outro Sweet Sixteen always thinking shes seventeen and she keep doing the things...[fading] its my first song!! check out my poem here at the lit section
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I.[/b] I've always thanked myself that i learned to cry and thank the people everywhere whose done some good things to me. ooooh, yeah. And if i find someone that i really love, i really want to th

nice poem! where did you get your inspiration writing on this song huh/!? i really like it... ahihihi... :)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I.[/b] I've always thanked myself that i learned to cry and thank the people everywhere whose done some good things to me. ooooh, yeah. And if i find someone that i really love, i really want to th

thanks. i dunno. everything i make just keeps in going in to my mind. i really dont have an inspiration that time :lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hehe. lol. it's not a poem right?!. it's a song?!. well.. it's nice!. kip it up sis!. and hope that u could post whatever u have here in ftalk! hope to know u more sis!
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah!, i think?.,=) it's not a poem! its a song!?., jiji:D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks! when i will be an ftalker, i will give u guys repu!!!!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]thanks! when i will be an ftalker, i will give u guys repu!!!![/quote] hehe.. thanks sis!., asahan naaMin yan huh?!. btt: i think ur song is nice when u have the tone!., i wanna hear u sing this song!., hehe., hope that i could!.,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I.[/b] I've always thanked myself that i learned to cry and thank the people everywhere whose done some good things to me. ooooh, yeah. And if i find someone that i really love, i really want to th

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:33

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy