• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]me? after washing my face with cleansing and moisturizing soap i put ice on it to close my pores .. and a lot of water as well , eat a little but often is better than to eat a binge because if u a

Pages: 12

[b]me? after washing my face with cleansing and moisturizing soap i put ice on it to close my pores .. and a lot of water as well , eat a little but often is better than to eat a binge because if u a

jennychicc
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]me? after washing my face with cleansing and moisturizing soap i put ice on it to close my pores .. and a lot of water as well , eat a little but often is better than to eat a binge because if u a

[b]me? after washing my face with cleansing and moisturizing soap i put ice on it to close my pores .. and a lot of water as well , eat a little but often is better than to eat a binge because if u ate a lot it digest too slow.. :D[/b]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]me? after washing my face with cleansing and moisturizing soap i put ice on it to close my pores .. and a lot of water as well , eat a little but often is better than to eat a binge because if u a

i boil red wine with water and let it cool then use it to wash my face then wash it again with cold water...my tita taught me this...
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]me? after washing my face with cleansing and moisturizing soap i put ice on it to close my pores .. and a lot of water as well , eat a little but often is better than to eat a binge because if u a

simple. I just sleep early! :D
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my secret is a natural one..hehe i dnt really use cleanser and everything..bt i use moisturiser..after i wash my face wif natural soap..i dnt lyk cleansing soap..coz it recks my face...it gives me more pimples..so i dnt use dem..
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sleep early only . .
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

- drink a cup of mineral water every night before sleep - sleep early - don't eat too much food that contain fats (it can make your face oily) that's all :D
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=toshiyaDEG]sleep early only . .[/quote] that would be very hard to obtain.., huhuhu.., :crybaby: [quote=chelliexoxo]don't eat too much food that contain fats (it can make your face oily) that's all[/quote] i love oily foods.., being beautiful is hard though.., :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm not fond of using facial wash/cream shtuff on my face--I only use plain soap (the papaya safeguard thingie wtf) before I go to sleep. I always wash my face at night. I don't sleep early anymoar and I don't drink water that much either. Oh yeah and try not to put on face/baby powder or makeup or anything on your face before sleeping, it easily causes zits (based from my exp) :thumbsup: And never ever squeeze/pop out pimples. Don't touch them either--the pores will just get dirtier. Just wash your face.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ wootz. That is the secret of Kawaii Goddess. :wow: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I never ever let anybody touch my face. Not even my bf (lolwut) can touch my face. I always use this wet tissue to clean my face. [b]NOTE[/b] Neva eva sleep with make-ups and the liek. Wearing these stuffs while sleeping can lead to pimples :wasted:
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i sleep early... i always wash my face with a anti oily cream...
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue]take a rest.. and wash my face always:D[/color]
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

drinking a plenty of water.... i cant go anywhr w/o my water bttles
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i drink plenty water! i usually go 2 belo group 3times a yr (facial)
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I use Ponds Facial wash... Instead of using bath soap, I use Johnsons Baby Milk Bath coz it makes the skin soft & smooth!:D For better results, I use Spa Milk Salt!I just scrub it over my entire body! FYI: MILK is good for the skin! :thumbsup:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

be good.., as a person.., then u'll be beautiful.., =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

enough rest.plenty of water.that's all.:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not wearing too much make up, not using too much beauty products and just living a happy life... worry free! :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sleeping early and be happy always. Always smile to avoid wrinkles. :)
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take a rest... washing mah face with facial cream & ;)water*of course*
j0aney_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pro- Active. It really does wonders on my skin. I'm pimple free. Except when I'm about to get my period.. I usually get one or two pimples. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]me? after washing my face with cleansing and moisturizing soap i put ice on it to close my pores .. and a lot of water as well , eat a little but often is better than to eat a binge because if u a

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:00

[ 10 queries - 0.493 second ]
Privacy Policy