• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone! just i newbie here...maybe i registered...hmmm...last two days back..? anyway, this is my first post and i tried searching for topics about newbies and found out that there was a thread f

Pages: 123

hi everyone! just i newbie here...maybe i registered...hmmm...last two days back..? anyway, this is my first post and i tried searching for topics about newbies and found out that there was a thread f

michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone! just i newbie here...maybe i registered...hmmm...last two days back..? anyway, this is my first post and i tried searching for topics about newbies and found out that there was a thread f

owh hello siz... welcum here....!! hapi tweaking
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone! just i newbie here...maybe i registered...hmmm...last two days back..? anyway, this is my first post and i tried searching for topics about newbies and found out that there was a thread f

[align=center][color=green][b] welcome to eptok...:D see yah posting around... but don't foeget to read on the rules ahryt?:thumbsup: be active...:):)[/b][/color][/align]
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay and dont 4get to read and follow the rules :penguin:
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haii., welcome to ftalk!, please doh read and follow th rules first!, enjoi postin'! hve fun!, c yah around!:D
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi. . . Welcome^^ Read and Follow the rules. . . =)
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. dont forget to read and follow the rules! enjoy.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone! just i newbie here...maybe i registered...hmmm...last two days back..? anyway, this is my first post and i tried searching for topics about newbies and found out that there was a thread f

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:36

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy