• ARCHIVES 
  • » Its easy just answer if who is the one in charge of something about ur relationship? The Boyfriend or the Girlfriend? EXAMPLE :arrow: The one who pays the bills in ur date? ANSWER :arrow: The Boyfri

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Its easy just answer if who is the one in charge of something about ur relationship? The Boyfriend or the Girlfriend? EXAMPLE :arrow: The one who pays the bills in ur date? ANSWER :arrow: The Boyfri

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Its easy just answer if who is the one in charge of something about ur relationship? The Boyfriend or the Girlfriend? EXAMPLE :arrow: The one who pays the bills in ur date? ANSWER :arrow: The Boyfri

[b]BOTH[/b] :retard: who apologizes more?
jhochia_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Its easy just answer if who is the one in charge of something about ur relationship? The Boyfriend or the Girlfriend? EXAMPLE :arrow: The one who pays the bills in ur date? ANSWER :arrow: The Boyfri

stil wrong section.... but... moi answer: GF =) :lol::lol: lols!

Last edited by jhochia_08 (2008-11-27 04:11:24)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]who apologizes more?[/quote] *i think we, boyfriend because we do admit our mistakes and spill on our pride for the girls to be happy :D haha [quote]who loves surprises?[/quote]
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gurlfrnd ,i guess sensitive ??
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nalia.54xxx]sensitive ??[/quote] *girls !!!! :D hahaha [quote]faithful to the partner?[/quote]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course [b]GIRLS[/b] make more request????
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

girls? heheh.. hmmm who pays the tiket for cinema?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

boyfriend. annoying? lols.
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girls... hu mizes more wen far from each ader...
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think girlfriend... coz i really miss him!!!! hu gives more gifts?? hey can i answer this too?? i think boyfriend.. he gave me a bear yesterday!! haha but i still need ur answers!!
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]who apologizes more?[/quote] i think boyfriends... coz my boy does everything for me.. i mean us... to be ok again...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=yumiko-chan]hu gives more gifts??[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Double post, bf gives more gifts. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vMore jealous? :D [/b][/font]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

boyfriend -first to kiss?
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the bf.. :wow: noisy?... =D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Boyfriend?=D .. Eats really fast?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Grlfrend. =D [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]v[i]Playful?[/i] :D [/b][/font]
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a girlfriend..i guess.. [b]more romantic?[/b]
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Boyfriend who's more funny?
Yuan11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]the boyfriend?[/b]aha.. [b]The good kisser? [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bf -always no money
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Its easy just answer if who is the one in charge of something about ur relationship? The Boyfriend or the Girlfriend? EXAMPLE :arrow: The one who pays the bills in ur date? ANSWER :arrow: The Boyfri

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:04

[ 9 queries - 0.616 second ]
Privacy Policy