• ARCHIVES 
  • » Anything you want to share or thoughts that come up to your mind about your expectations in your class 2008? :arrow: hoping to happen :arrow: goals :arrow: want to meet :arrow: grades :arrow: kind of

Pages: 1

Anything you want to share or thoughts that come up to your mind about your expectations in your class 2008? :arrow: hoping to happen :arrow: goals :arrow: want to meet :arrow: grades :arrow: kind of

koko213
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Anything you want to share or thoughts that come up to your mind about your expectations in your class 2008? :arrow: hoping to happen :arrow: goals :arrow: want to meet :arrow: grades :arrow: kind of

Anything you want to share or thoughts that come up to your mind about your expectations in your class 2008? :arrow: hoping to happen :arrow: goals :arrow: want to meet :arrow: grades :arrow: kind of teachers :arrow: clubs or society matters :arrow: relationships :arrow: revelations you can answer any of this questions... ^^. [spoiler]Dont worry its easy... Well for me, im not going to school this semester, so my goals next semester is to have good grades and meeting new friends... well from now im stock in here, working and doing the saving for my next semester... :cool:[/spoiler]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Anything you want to share or thoughts that come up to your mind about your expectations in your class 2008? :arrow: hoping to happen :arrow: goals :arrow: want to meet :arrow: grades :arrow: kind of

hmmm i guess i want my grades to be higher.... :lol:
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Anything you want to share or thoughts that come up to your mind about your expectations in your class 2008? :arrow: hoping to happen :arrow: goals :arrow: want to meet :arrow: grades :arrow: kind of

for me?? just want to meet other people... make my grades higher...
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I want to enjoy this time.. ^^ And I want to have new friends.
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm, i want to get higher grades this time coz of our school's new grading system. grr. :evil: and i really wanna enjoy this year one more than ever! haha. em hoping that i can be a good friend to my new classmates! :eh:
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will study hard and take this school year seriously even though i'm always on the top of the class i didnt take my studies seriously . .
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

will i hope they give us more lunch break! and i hope that my brother won't be teaching me anymore.. i hope theres concert in my school .. and i hope they let us have an easy exam papers lolz .. :)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989369nkhwxrd6yq.gif[/img] [color=#FF0099] [quote]:arrow: hoping to happen: Hope I Can Reach The International Level In [i]PRESSCON[/i] Hope Our Exams Will Be Much Easier... :arrow: goals: I Want To Be One Of The Honor Pupils At Our School.. :arrow: want to meet: I Want To Meet New Friends :arrow: grades: I Want To Have Bigger Grades Than Last Year..[/quote] [/color] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989369nkhwxrd6yq.gif[/img][/b][/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-06-20 10:51:49)

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hmmm i guess i want my grades to be higher.... :lol:
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im hoping -not to see my ex.bf! -my grades to get higher -more friends to come -cleaner toilets! -more aircons! -cooler classrooms -bigger classrooms -Best teachers -more games -More lively lessons -no [b]RULES[/b] policy lolz :lol: :lol: :lol: -SANA HINDI NA STRICT!
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i want to be with justine fionna carla ong... kahit isang araw lng:crybaby: :arrow: my grades get higher :arrow: my prof are best in teaching... :arrow: i want to master my vb.net java/html.... :arrow: i want to learn a lot... :arrow: at higit s lahat.... sana d absenero ang mga prof... dahil sa kanila tinamad ako last sem... dahil s kanila.. nagkaron ako ng 5 inc. grade at 2 5.0
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanted to meet a new friend........ hohohoho.... make a new girlfriend if i want to... hohohoho....
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fun. fun. fun. --'coz this year, i will celebrate my 18th bday! yea. love. love. love --hoping that my bf will come back. cool. cool. cool. --making new friends --easier subjects --higher grades --new handsome classmates --new teachers that's it!
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what do i expect this s.y? more challenges more problems high & low grades difficult subjects more unforgettable stuffs...
cherub
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, as always [b]more friends[/b] [b]maintain or higher grades![/b] [b]a nice prof.[/b] more [b]good memories from my classmates![/b] and hoping that i will [b]have fun this S.Y.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Anything you want to share or thoughts that come up to your mind about your expectations in your class 2008? :arrow: hoping to happen :arrow: goals :arrow: want to meet :arrow: grades :arrow: kind of

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:33

[ 11 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy