• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everyone else in the world:D i am emar a.k.a 3m0t10nal... or just em-em if you want^^ i am hoping that friendatertalk will help me pimp my profile for sure^^ (just click my siggy to view my profy^^

Pages: 12

Hi everyone else in the world:D i am emar a.k.a 3m0t10nal... or just em-em if you want^^ i am hoping that friendatertalk will help me pimp my profile for sure^^ (just click my siggy to view my profy^^

tieloud_imoedh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everyone else in the world:D i am emar a.k.a 3m0t10nal... or just em-em if you want^^ i am hoping that friendatertalk will help me pimp my profile for sure^^ (just click my siggy to view my profy^^

hi welcome to ftalk see you arround
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everyone else in the world:D i am emar a.k.a 3m0t10nal... or just em-em if you want^^ i am hoping that friendatertalk will help me pimp my profile for sure^^ (just click my siggy to view my profy^^

[b]Hello there. Welcome to FriendsterTalk. Hope you'll have fun. But Read & Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][i]Rules[/i][/url]. Btw, Just call me [u]Louise[/u]. `Till here. See you around. :][/b]
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk newbie too here just call me ago see you arround[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome here emar! enjoy your stay!
sueb182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome epptokk,, im neewbi,,nice to know u
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here.. nice to know u.. see u around
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi...Cheersssssss for you!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: welcome to fstalk.........=) have fun and enjoy with us...=D:D:lol: Chao!!!!!:cool:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome enjoy posting obey the rules peace
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everyone else in the world:D i am emar a.k.a 3m0t10nal... or just em-em if you want^^ i am hoping that friendatertalk will help me pimp my profile for sure^^ (just click my siggy to view my profy^^

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:09

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy