• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a poem written by Elizabeth Barrett Browning while she was being courted by her husband. This is our first Literature Lesson! I just want to share it: How do I love thee? Let me count the way

Pages: 1

This is a poem written by Elizabeth Barrett Browning while she was being courted by her husband. This is our first Literature Lesson! I just want to share it: How do I love thee? Let me count the way

ranyah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is a poem written by Elizabeth Barrett Browning while she was being courted by her husband. This is our first Literature Lesson! I just want to share it: How do I love thee? Let me count the way

This is a poem written by Elizabeth Barrett Browning while she was being courted by her husband. This is our first Literature Lesson! I just want to share it: How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints!---I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life!---and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death. It's a bit deep right? Just try to understand it. haha.

Last edited by ranyah (2008-06-14 05:43:02)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This is a poem written by Elizabeth Barrett Browning while she was being courted by her husband. This is our first Literature Lesson! I just want to share it: How do I love thee? Let me count the way

wow.it's very meaningful.it's like from one of shakespear's works that i've read.nice... =)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This is a poem written by Elizabeth Barrett Browning while she was being courted by her husband. This is our first Literature Lesson! I just want to share it: How do I love thee? Let me count the way

wow what a sonnet?! very deep but like sis jhay said... very meaningful! thanx for sharing! :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's nice!., btw. it's very meaningful and it's nice to put in our spark!..,,
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

owh i already read this in our library ahhihihi.,. thanks for sharing anyways...
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i remember when i was in third year hs, we memorized this one.. its one of my favorite
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaahh...we are now discussing dat one... ahmm..in english III ..jejeje..our discussion was ol about love and i can really relate about dat...hehhee:eh:

Last edited by ashely_pain15 (2008-09-09 08:58:35)

velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great..:thumbsup: because i never read it before.. anyway,i prefer 'sonnet 18' by william shakespear... =) because my final exam this year,this sonnet will be asking for.. :P
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: i love this sonnet... so touching... i heard this before
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow! i love this sonnet :wow: kewl sis! :o
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nosebleed:) ahehe... it has a lot of sense :)
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it has a deep meaning! i love it! thanks for sharing!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a poem written by Elizabeth Barrett Browning while she was being courted by her husband. This is our first Literature Lesson! I just want to share it: How do I love thee? Let me count the way

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy