• ARCHIVES 
  • » list games on here. describe them briefly how's the gameplay recommend some of the games you have already ended.:) i have finished the silent hill series 1,3, and i'm making every possible way how t

Pages: 1

list games on here. describe them briefly how's the gameplay recommend some of the games you have already ended.:) i have finished the silent hill series 1,3, and i'm making every possible way how t

roshwill
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

list games on here. describe them briefly how's the gameplay recommend some of the games you have already ended.:) i have finished the silent hill series 1,3, and i'm making every possible way how t

list games on here. describe them briefly how's the gameplay recommend some of the games you have already ended.:) i have finished the silent hill series 1,3, and i'm making every possible way how to finish the room.. i love all silent hills' but i can afford the other series cuzz it requires other platforms which i do not possess.:lol: silent hill 1? if you have played it for the first time you might say it's scary with the ambience and the background music. if you are impatient, you can not play this game.:lol: :thumbsup: this takes a lot of time and think on how the game shoud end.:) you are the one making the endings. there are a lot of puzzles and tricks in here, (sounds challenging=)). after you finished this whole insanity you can now say, yayy! :D what bout silent hill 3? this version is fun.:) the cutscenes? i love it!=) everythin' about it. i like it when dahlia enters the scene and talk about on how heather will be the one to birth the GOD. they are all crazy in here..:) you'll meet new monsters actually they are not that scary, they are just teasers:lol: i just hate the little scrapers( i think this is might suit them ) they mess on the floor and bite you until you drop and poor heather can get up that easy so that thing will keep on biting her until she loses.:) how about you?:D any experiences on silent hills'?
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: list games on here. describe them briefly how's the gameplay recommend some of the games you have already ended.:) i have finished the silent hill series 1,3, and i'm making every possible way how t

God of War . . very challenging and thrilling . . Matrix also . .
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: list games on here. describe them briefly how's the gameplay recommend some of the games you have already ended.:) i have finished the silent hill series 1,3, and i'm making every possible way how t

what can i i mean what is it's gameplay?/;)
fical
» FTalker
1969-12-31

devil may cry :wow::wow::wow:
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its a third person action game . . also devil may cry . .
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]The Best i Played in Ps2[/b] :arrow: [b]Devil May Cry 2 & 3[/b] :arrow: [b]Naruto Shippuuden Accel 1 & 2[/b] :arrow: [b]Dragonball Budokai 3[/b] :arrow: [b]Fatal Frame 2 & 3[/b] :arrow: [b]Tenchu (wrath of heaven)[/b] :arrow: [b]Tekken 5[/b] :arrow: [b]Black[/b] :arrow: [b]GTA 3[/b] :arrow: [b]DON (Dragonball, Onepice, Naruto[/b] :arrow: [b]Bleach[/b] That's all the best i played in Ps2.. --- Guys if you know other best Ps2 games, share it here please :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Rockman Resident Evil Metal Gear Wild arms Galerians Soul Reaver Tekken Metal Slug Castlevania Devil May cry Dragonball Naruto Final Fantasy Tenchu Silent Hill Dead or Alive Geez I feargot the others hehehe[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img]
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]Today 11:11:00 dondon » FriendsterTalker › Caption › Graphic Troops Location: Caloocan Registered: 2007-03-05 Posts: 255 Last visit: Today Reputation: 5 PM Friendster Re: heyy! what PS2 games comes always on your mind?:) The Best i Played in Ps2 Devil May Cry 2 & 3 Naruto Shippuuden Accel 1 & 2 Dragonball Budokai 3 Fatal Frame 2 & 3 Tenchu (wrath of heaven) Tekken 5 Black GTA 3 DON (Dragonball, Onepice, Naruto Bleach That's all the best i played in Ps2.. --- Guys if you know other best Ps2 games, share it here please[/quote] heyy how do you find fatal frame? is it really scaryy? or is it just the ambience.?:D
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Today 11:28:34 ReversEdge » FriendsterWhiz › Sketch=>Gif-^ Location: 31;15DeathWingLair Registered: 2007-04-16 Posts: 2852 Last visit: Today Reputation: 5 PM Re: heyy! what PS2 games comes always on your mind?:) Rockman Resident Evil Metal Gear Wild arms Galerians Soul Reaver Tekken Metal Slug Castlevania Devil May cry Dragonball Naruto Final Fantasy Tenchu Silent Hill Dead or Alive Geez I feargot the others hehehe[/quote] RESIDENT EVIL always rocks everyone!:D
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]Guys if you know other best Ps2 games, share it here please[/quote] have you ever playeddd RULE OF ROSE?;]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

as of now.. NBA live 08 and 2K8
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Persona 3 & Persona 3 FES These game was always on my mind !! rily Addicting!! u can see how addicted i am by see my ava & Sigi
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » list games on here. describe them briefly how's the gameplay recommend some of the games you have already ended.:) i have finished the silent hill series 1,3, and i'm making every possible way how t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:31

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy