• ARCHIVES 
  • » i need the one that is easy to use, and does not slow down ur pc... thnx!!! the first av i used is norton, totally slows down ur pc.. i tried avg, but is not that effective... switched to kaspersky,

Pages: 1

i need the one that is easy to use, and does not slow down ur pc... thnx!!! the first av i used is norton, totally slows down ur pc.. i tried avg, but is not that effective... switched to kaspersky,

fwenciz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i need the one that is easy to use, and does not slow down ur pc... thnx!!! the first av i used is norton, totally slows down ur pc.. i tried avg, but is not that effective... switched to kaspersky,

i need the one that is easy to use, and does not slow down ur pc... thnx!!! the first av i used is norton, totally slows down ur pc.. i tried avg, but is not that effective... switched to kaspersky, annoying keys... then to bitdefender, i had problems, i cant seem to do manual scan... i tried using eset nod32, but damn, that ekrn.exe is soooo annoying, it slows down my pc... anyone help me please...

Last edited by fwenciz (2008-06-14 09:31:48)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i need the one that is easy to use, and does not slow down ur pc... thnx!!! the first av i used is norton, totally slows down ur pc.. i tried avg, but is not that effective... switched to kaspersky,

Norton 360! I tried this before with my pc and one click, it does all the job for yaa! unfortunately i gave my pc to my bro and got a mac instead!
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i need the one that is easy to use, and does not slow down ur pc... thnx!!! the first av i used is norton, totally slows down ur pc.. i tried avg, but is not that effective... switched to kaspersky,

ESET Nod32 anti-virus. .
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

try avg 8,, hehe
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

norton for me... same
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

try the modern ... type... anti virus software.... w/c is [b]avast,,,,[/b] [url=http://www.avast.com]CLICK FOR INFOS![/url] [url=http://www.download-zone-free.com/avast]DOWNLOAD NOW![/url] [b]credits: avast[/b]
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]try the modern ... type... anti virus software.... w/c is avast,,,, CLICK FOR INFOS! DOWNLOAD NOW! credits: avast[/quote] nah,, i dont like avast,, hehe,,,
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ okai. But we have diff. likes... and dislikes. ---------------------------------------------------[/b]
em3628
» n00b
1969-12-31

norton and avg s not a real anti virus I'm always infectd w/ da latest viruses... STOPZILLA s da best 8s only 30$ n 8s a lyftime.
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. bitdefender for me. i used it for about 2yrs..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try SOPHOS. It's the best ever.
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

.. Sophos. Wow... a new one?? wer can i get it
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nod32 Business Ed... - silent not annoying - it only uses 20k ram actually - does the job for me [url]http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/8114/ESET%20NOD32%20Antivirus%20Business%20Edition%20v3.0.621.0.rar[/url] For usernames and passwords, be sure to visit and bookmark: [url]http://nod321.com[/url] Note: The usernames & passwords you will get from nod321 will expire after some time. But fret not, nod321 updates their usernames & passwords almost daily so just pay them another visit when that happens.

Last edited by Cryogenix (2008-08-16 23:44:16)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Kaspersky Or NOD32
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

also try trend micro,, or panda,, or kaspersky,, hehee,,, or avira,, hehe
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] NOD32 is the best :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/b]

Last edited by jen_hare_07 (2008-08-18 05:52:42)

halo5611
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me, Bitdefender Total Security 2008 :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i need the one that is easy to use, and does not slow down ur pc... thnx!!! the first av i used is norton, totally slows down ur pc.. i tried avg, but is not that effective... switched to kaspersky,

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:39

[ 10 queries - 0.720 second ]
Privacy Policy