• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! I just wanted to let you know that when you order the "Punk’s Not Dead" DVD on our website before July 4th, you will automatically be entered to win both a Squier® Mike Dirnt Precision Bass® guita

Pages: 12

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that when you order the "Punk’s Not Dead" DVD on our website before July 4th, you will automatically be entered to win both a Squier® Mike Dirnt Precision Bass® guita

punksnotdead
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that when you order the "Punk’s Not Dead" DVD on our website before July 4th, you will automatically be entered to win both a Squier® Mike Dirnt Precision Bass® guita

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that when you order the "Punk’s Not Dead" DVD on our website before July 4th, you will automatically be entered to win both a Squier® Mike Dirnt Precision Bass® guitar autographed by Mike Dirnt of Green Day and a one-of-a-kind artist-inspired Fender® acoustic guitar autographed by the members of Rancid! “Punk’s Not Dead” encompasses the last 30 years of punk music and features interviews and performances from current stars like Green Day, Good Charlotte and My Chemical Romance; punk staples such as Bad Religion, Pennywise, Rancid and punk pioneers like the Ramones, The Clash, Sex Pistols Minor Threat, Black Flag and dozens of other great bands! You can only enter here: [url]http://www.punksnotdeadthemovie.com/contest[/url] Good luck! – John with “Punk’s Not Dead” [img]http://www.punksnotdeadthemovie.com/images/fenderbass1.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.punksnotdeadthemovie.com/images/rancid_gtr_contest3.jpg[/img]
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi! I just wanted to let you know that when you order the "Punk’s Not Dead" DVD on our website before July 4th, you will automatically be entered to win both a Squier® Mike Dirnt Precision Bass® guita

Greenday . . what is that . . Rancid ? ? :o
rapmeji
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hi! I just wanted to let you know that when you order the "Punk’s Not Dead" DVD on our website before July 4th, you will automatically be entered to win both a Squier® Mike Dirnt Precision Bass® guita

me too . green day . i dont what is that rancid . :o
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Green Day! I love it! they rock the world (american id*ot) yeah! :thumbsup:
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Rancid=Band :lol: http://www.rancidrancid.com/ both Bands RocK!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i liked Green Day's first album, Dookie....never liked them since Rancid....not really all that familiar with them so probably not...i'm sure that i've heard their songs before but i guess it never captured my attention
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Green Day[/b] rawrs! =):thumbsup:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

same here.... green day.... hohoho
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:greenday of course...:thumbsup:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Liked Them Both...[/b] =D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: greenday rulez! :eh: love them soo much ever since! =) [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

green day! the best! - jesus of suburbia... -:thumbsup:
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like them both =)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D rancid for me..haha.. but for real both band is great.. :thumbsup:
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

greenday for me... i like their song 'time of your life' its a treat for the ears to hear that song. :thumbsup:
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i like G.Day than rancid[/b] [b]"when I come around"[/b] :arrow:yeah :eh:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=orange]green day rocks!!! their songs r meaningful.....especially [i]jesus of suburbia[/i]... =) i'm not familiar w/ rancid...[/b][/color] :wasted:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Green day for me :eh: :thumbsup:
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like green day.. especially their song [i] american idiot[/i] and [i]boulevard of broken dreams[/i] i dont know that rancid..;)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@threadstarter, lol are you advertising :O I used to [b]LOOOVEE Greenday[/b] &[b] Rancid[/b]. but that was their classic. in my opinion, Greenday became a sellout & Rancid just vanished after awhile. no offense to other Greenday fans.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! I just wanted to let you know that when you order the "Punk’s Not Dead" DVD on our website before July 4th, you will automatically be entered to win both a Squier® Mike Dirnt Precision Bass® guita

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:19

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy