• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think the profile looks neater if the friends and fanof images are in 2 columns =) Just try To put this in your CSS Extension: [code]/* 2 COLUMN FRIENDS & FANOF */ .friends .flogrid75, .fanof .flogr

Pages: 123

I think the profile looks neater if the friends and fanof images are in 2 columns =) Just try To put this in your CSS Extension: [code]/* 2 COLUMN FRIENDS & FANOF */ .friends .flogrid75, .fanof .flogr

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I think the profile looks neater if the friends and fanof images are in 2 columns =) Just try To put this in your CSS Extension: [code]/* 2 COLUMN FRIENDS & FANOF */ .friends .flogrid75, .fanof .flogr

I think the profile looks neater if the friends and fanof images are in 2 columns =) Just try To put this in your CSS Extension: <">Preview of the code working here :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/xavierkym83
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I think the profile looks neater if the friends and fanof images are in 2 columns =) Just try To put this in your CSS Extension: [code]/* 2 COLUMN FRIENDS & FANOF */ .friends .flogrid75, .fanof .flogr

nice profile there dude :lol: [quote=xavierkym]I think the profile looks neater if the friends and fanof images are in 2 columns =)[/quote] agree on this, the way it looks like on ur preview, looks nice, =) imma use this then,, lols :lol: for the epic win,, [i][b] tnx for sharin[/b][/i] =D xavie is back, :thumbsup: :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-14 19:59:21)

cakka
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I think the profile looks neater if the friends and fanof images are in 2 columns =) Just try To put this in your CSS Extension: [code]/* 2 COLUMN FRIENDS & FANOF */ .friends .flogrid75, .fanof .flogr

nice .. profile Xavier :thumbsup: i like it =)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing!!I'm gonna use this =) =)
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah thats right sir xavier its more neat than 3 column
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick! thanks for sharing....
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for the comments guys. [quote]Anyway some reminders: - Make sure you don't have any One Column Code in your profile, coz it'll confuse your browser. Lol. - The code looks good if you have even number of Featured Friends or Fanof - For example : 2, 4 or 6 =)[/quote]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

and yaah, it work..!nice profile xavie :wow: i saw your google ads box turn to black .! i like that also xave :eh: nyahaha :P

Last edited by dheetiij's (2008-09-05 05:40:46)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

two words epic win!!!111!!!1 lulz i loev u xave <33 Spam "Thx For Sharing!!" :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i confess im jealous (lolwut this become my bump line) :lol: @topic : thx for sharing lulz [b]ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!!!shift1!!=D[/b]
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah its working.. its great if you have many fan's of profile..
' nEa '
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup, i agree.. it looks neater =) im goin' to try this.. thank you! ;)
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]vhon_skyy, [/b]you double-posted. xavierkym, may I ask what's the code for <">I haven't noticed the border before. I'm just wondering. Great tweak to share by the way. :thumbsup:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u should include the pic gallery as well to make it a package ... many enx kym
chan2raagas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one! another helpful code!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice profile....hehehe.... nice codes too..... :D :thumbsup: have some green :D
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharing sir.. nice one......
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks xave!! ur page is so nice..:cool:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=dr.love]xavierkym, may I ask what's the code for I haven't noticed the border before. I'm just wondering. Great tweak to share by the way. :thumbsup:[/quote] In a default layout, the .dr (or the photo names) have a default border on top. You should notice it when you look at it clearly. [quote=switpotato]u should include the pic gallery as well to make it a package ... many enx kym[/quote] What do u mean for the photo gallery? Also 2 columns?? :question: It's possible though. =)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yep really possible lol.. i juz wish u include that as well... thou... heres a sample.. http://profiles.friendster.com/72172427
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I think the profile looks neater if the friends and fanof images are in 2 columns =) Just try To put this in your CSS Extension: [code]/* 2 COLUMN FRIENDS & FANOF */ .friends .flogrid75, .fanof .flogr

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:33

[ 12 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy