• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys.....i hope you can help me...... i want to design my friendster uniquely:):)... that's all good day and goodbye :)

Pages: 12

hi guys.....i hope you can help me...... i want to design my friendster uniquely:):)... that's all good day and goodbye :)

jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys.....i hope you can help me...... i want to design my friendster uniquely:):)... that's all good day and goodbye :)

[align=center][color=green][b] welcome to eptok...:D see yah posting around... but don't foeget to read on the rules ahryt?:thumbsup: be active...:):)[/b][/color][/align]
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys.....i hope you can help me...... i want to design my friendster uniquely:):)... that's all good day and goodbye :)

welcum 2 ftalk.... go to tricks and tutorials section... so u can have a question to yer answer
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay and dont 4get to read and follow the rules :penguin:
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome and hi jheimhz.. sure u can make ur profile so unique just visit the layout overly or da trix and tuitorial.. ^_^ enjoy.. ^_^
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to [b]FTALK. [/b]enjoy your stay and have fun. [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ohh!, haii! welcome to ftalk!, please doh read and follow the rules first!, enjoi postin'! c yah around! nice m8ting yah!:D
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. dont forget to read and follow the rules! enjoy.
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk.. keep safe.. have a nice day
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys.....i hope you can help me...... i want to design my friendster uniquely:):)... that's all good day and goodbye :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:40

[ 11 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy