• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]comments and +repu is very much appreciated[/quote] to make your own animated just follow and read properly.. thanks for reading..!! [align=center]Here I will teach you about Animated-Broken-H

Pages: 123

[quote]comments and +repu is very much appreciated[/quote] to make your own animated just follow and read properly.. thanks for reading..!! [align=center]Here I will teach you about Animated-Broken-H

yhoozeekLhover
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]comments and +repu is very much appreciated[/quote] to make your own animated just follow and read properly.. thanks for reading..!! [align=center]Here I will teach you about Animated-Broken-H

:thumbsup: nice :) can you teach me how to edit the eyes ? it took me an hour but i don`t know how . hahaa..
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]comments and +repu is very much appreciated[/quote] to make your own animated just follow and read properly.. thanks for reading..!! [align=center]Here I will teach you about Animated-Broken-H

weeee nice tut bro =|:thumbsup: imma use this :penguin:
myxblack:)ey
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]awesOme. . i will do one like this tOo:) hhehe ilike it.. thx for the shaRe :)[/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]comments and +repu is very much appreciated[/quote] to make your own animated just follow and read properly.. thanks for reading..!! [align=center]Here I will teach you about Animated-Broken-H

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:17

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy