• ARCHIVES 
  • » Happy Fathers Day to our members who are Fathers. :D I like to mention some but I think they know how they are... :D Topic will be locked later. :penguin:

Pages: 1

Happy Fathers Day to our members who are Fathers. :D I like to mention some but I think they know how they are... :D Topic will be locked later. :penguin:

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Happy Fathers Day to our members who are Fathers. :D I like to mention some but I think they know how they are... :D Topic will be locked later. :penguin:

japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Happy Fathers Day to our members who are Fathers. :D I like to mention some but I think they know how they are... :D Topic will be locked later. :penguin:

^ Thank you for having this topic kua ephe!! :D I would lyk to greet my dad!! haha.. [i](parang ewan di naman nakikita to ahaha)[/i] and to all fathers here, hope u keep up ur love to ur children!! Burger Burger!!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Happy Fathers Day to our members who are Fathers. :D I like to mention some but I think they know how they are... :D Topic will be locked later. :penguin:

:arrow: Thanks ephe...Happy fathers day to me...And im proud of it..;)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-06-15 06:08:09)

vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow thanks sir ephe.. heheh... im so proud to be a dad.. and also to all the fathers out there.. i think im gonna cry..:( :crybaby:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vhon_skyy]wow thanks sir ephe.. heheh... im so proud to be a dad.. and also to all the fathers out there.. i think im gonna cry..:([/quote] its ok bro...Happy father to us! and im so proud to be a father..i love my daughter so much..and i really miss her a lot...
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

happy fathers day to all the fathers out there! :D you all rock! :thumbsup: Happy father's day Heinz. . love u!

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-06-15 06:30:59)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I haven't greeted my dad. and I don't have any plans to greet him. :wallbash: I'll just greet all the fathers out there. Happy fathers day to you guys. You all rock! :D There's no US if there's no dads. :eh: God Bless! :P

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-15 06:34:32)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so sad, i dont have a father anymore, =( ( u know wat i mean by that ) but hey, anyways, heinz, can u be my fafa. este father. :eh: :lol: :lol: :lol: bwahahaha. [b]happy fathers heinz and vhon_skyy[/b] =) and all the fathers out there, lolz :lol: :lol: be proud of it, =) [b] now hiring MOTHER[/b] =D =D =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i despise my father well i won't greet him personal so ill say it here [sub][b]HAPPY-FATHERS DAY TO YOU!!![/b] [/sub]have [s]fun[/s] Otousan... oh wow ;__; and to all [b]FATHERS[/b] out there [b]HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!![/b] =D :lol: =D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-06-15 07:23:51)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vhon_skyy]im so proud to be a dad..[/quote] ur olready a dad?..well happy fathers day to ol fathers out der^^,
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]now hiring MOTHER =D =D =D[/quote] lol. Anyway we just went out with our father. We kinda miss hanging out hehe... :penguin:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hapi fathers day to all of da fathers here.. even though i dont know who are they :eh: hapi fathers day to my one and only dad..labxha .. :D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for making this topic! Happy fathers to my father! =) I love him so much!!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy Father's day to all Fathers... and those who will be :D
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

huhu im so jealous cuz i dont have a father since i was 2 yrs old..he left us..my grandfather was d only father i have and his already dead last 2006...now i really miss to great my grandfather a happy fathers day... i cried cuz im really jealous.....
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy father days to all father in the world.. LOL i laff my father.. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Move[/b] to Archives. :arrow: :arrow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Happy Fathers Day to our members who are Fathers. :D I like to mention some but I think they know how they are... :D Topic will be locked later. :penguin:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:07

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy