• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]hello to all friendstertalk members especially to my hunkies co-members! :D whew, i've been really [really] busy that's why i didn't use the computer these days 'cause of school work. anyway, its g

Pages: 1

[i]hello to all friendstertalk members especially to my hunkies co-members! :D whew, i've been really [really] busy that's why i didn't use the computer these days 'cause of school work. anyway, its g

anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]hello to all friendstertalk members especially to my hunkies co-members! :D whew, i've been really [really] busy that's why i didn't use the computer these days 'cause of school work. anyway, its g

[i]hello to all friendstertalk members especially to my hunkies co-members! :D whew, i've been really [really] busy that's why i didn't use the computer these days 'cause of school work. anyway, its good to be back to my [b]post-on-ftalk-weekly[/b] habit.. lolz!! :lol: i really miss posting here.. and i just wanna show to you all my friendster profile.. hope you like it. it's an overlay layout made by ate [b]ayei [feenquegurl][/b], (she's really good in making layouts!!), the layout theme is [b]goong (princess hours)[/b], the layout code for this is already posted here on ftalk at [b]friendster overlay[/b] section [just search for it ;]]. please take a look at my profile:[/i] [b]click the link below please:[/b] [url]http://www.friendster.com/anitsirk29[/url] [b]the shot:[/b] [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z143/Couthie14/goongoverlay.jpg[/img] [i]please wait for it to load, but if it takes too long..refresh the page. and feel free to add your comments at my tag board [and enjoy the music, too]. you can also add me there, but please do introduce yourself first [because sometimes there are people adding me whom i don't know so i just reject the friend request]. thank u so much.. =):thumbsup:[/i]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [i]hello to all friendstertalk members especially to my hunkies co-members! :D whew, i've been really [really] busy that's why i didn't use the computer these days 'cause of school work. anyway, its g

Cool.. Nice Layout.. 10/10 love it
edy_edogawa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]hello to all friendstertalk members especially to my hunkies co-members! :D whew, i've been really [really] busy that's why i didn't use the computer these days 'cause of school work. anyway, its g

:o cool simple colour
ross_it's
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice lay sis so kawai colour :thumbsup:
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout...:thumbsup: hope i could make my own one....:cry:
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ amazing ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ love it..xoxo tnx ============================================================================================= here is mine........ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ click this url to visit mah friendster main account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzpaul[/url] click this url to view my friendster second account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzrock[/url] ok ok ok dont forget to leave me some comments if you dont leave me comments i will kill you.ok.hahaha [align=center] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/userbar121987-4.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/acey37.gif[/img][/align][/color]
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Thanks a lot guys, sorry for not being active. I'm busy at school ayt now.. :D Muah!! :kiss:[/i]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice.. i love it
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi.. i saw ur frndster.. ur shoutout was:: 'hate friendster,nkksawa na' ... my question is.. y do u still have an account in frndster if ur 'nagsasawa' in frndster.. sori.. forgot the english word for that..[/b][/align]
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool page:D ......
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here's two words to describe your profile, simple & unique.
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=gaara_gfzz]hi.. i saw ur frndster.. ur shoutout was:: 'hate friendster,nkksawa na' ... my question is.. y do u still have an account in frndster if ur 'nagsasawa' in frndster.. sori.. forgot the english word for that..[/quote] avoid using tagalog here!!! lolz.. @ts: i try to view ur live preview on ur profile..but its private!!! turn it to public!! :D:D:D bwt the screenshot-nice ...girly thing huh!!! keep it up!:thumbsup:

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-06-30 18:44:28)

racyl008
» n00b
1969-12-31

add nio naman aq racyl008@gmail.com
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice but it private... =]
ototgam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:nice proffy
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]hello to all friendstertalk members especially to my hunkies co-members! :D whew, i've been really [really] busy that's why i didn't use the computer these days 'cause of school work. anyway, its g

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:32

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy