• ARCHIVES 
  • » ...Why wont it work on my profile I already followed all the steps? Do I have to create a new C-box because I already have one for chatting ? And someone pls send me a complete code with it's positio

Pages: 1

...Why wont it work on my profile I already followed all the steps? Do I have to create a new C-box because I already have one for chatting ? And someone pls send me a complete code with it's positio

ghozt33
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

...Why wont it work on my profile I already followed all the steps? Do I have to create a new C-box because I already have one for chatting ? And someone pls send me a complete code with it's positio

...Why wont it work on my profile I already followed all the steps? Do I have to create a new C-box because I already have one for chatting ? And someone pls send me a complete code with it's positioning and the code where I'll just change the Box ID and Box TAG thanks to all...
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ...Why wont it work on my profile I already followed all the steps? Do I have to create a new C-box because I already have one for chatting ? And someone pls send me a complete code with it's positio

i suggest you make another cbox.. don't use your cbox(chatbox) for ur WVM.. btw, post your code here :eh:
ghozt33
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ...Why wont it work on my profile I already followed all the steps? Do I have to create a new C-box because I already have one for chatting ? And someone pls send me a complete code with it's positio

Here's my Code and if you dont mind can you view my profile maybe it's positioning is wrong <">

Last edited by ghozt33 (2008-06-16 22:05:29)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

look at this part: [quote=ghozt33]<script language="javascript"> boxid=3458784; boxtag=302dpa; wvcbox="yes"; wvcboxmodule="[b]pst[/b]"; </script>[/quote] change [b]pst[/b] to [b]cstr[/b] :eh:
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eiszt?!,. can i put diz wvm code in media box?!!,..:question:
ghozt33
» n00b
1969-12-31

I already try to change [b]pst[/b] to [b]cstr[/b] but it wont also work could it be that I need to change something in my c-box account for it to work?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

opps.. i forgot to tell you about this.. look again to this part: [quote]<script language="javascript"> boxid=3458784; [b]boxtag=302dpa; [/b] wvcbox="yes"; wvcboxmodule="pst"; </script>[/quote] you forgot to put " " in your boxtag.. your code now must be something like this: [quote]<script language="javascript"> boxid=3458784; [b]boxtag="302dpa"; [/b] wvcbox="yes"; wvcboxmodule="pst"; </script>[/quote] again, if it doesn't work, change [b]pst[/b] to [b]cstr[/b].. :eh:
ghozt33
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh my I just forget to put an additional </div> in my code what a dummy I am
vne
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup: to 16th! I used to have this problem about WVM, and maybe because I didnt put " " in my boxtag...or do I really need to create a separate cbox for WVM?

Last edited by vne (2008-06-20 07:29:30)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

try to put [b]" "[/b] first in your boxtag.. if it doesn't work.. paste your code here so i can check it.. :eh:
vne
» n00b
1969-12-31

<!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws --> <script language="javascript"> boxid=281806; boxtag="y51a5d"; wvcbox="yes"; wvcboxmodule="cstr"; </script> <div id="wvcboxel" style="display:none"></div> <!-- END CBOX --> my wvm code isnt working........ever since :paranoid:
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

does your iframe for the cbox contain this [b]cboxmainche[/b]
killjopi
» n00b
1969-12-31

errrhh...it doesn't work also on my profile... pls help me...pls check my codes..:(

Last edited by killjopi (2008-07-11 10:14:12)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » ...Why wont it work on my profile I already followed all the steps? Do I have to create a new C-box because I already have one for chatting ? And someone pls send me a complete code with it's positio

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:10

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy