• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hai, i have some problems regarding my layout, i get the layout from this site, its the 1st dotA layout, i followed the instructions and it looks good at first but after a while it redirected me into

Pages: 1

Hai, i have some problems regarding my layout, i get the layout from this site, its the 1st dotA layout, i followed the instructions and it looks good at first but after a while it redirected me into

KSREAM
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hai, i have some problems regarding my layout, i get the layout from this site, its the 1st dotA layout, i followed the instructions and it looks good at first but after a while it redirected me into

Hai, i have some problems regarding my layout, i get the layout from this site, its the 1st dotA layout, i followed the instructions and it looks good at first but after a while it redirected me into another profile and it looks stupid.. :crybaby: my layout looks like this: [img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm239/KSREAM/1.jpg[/img] then after a few seconds, it looks like this. [img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm239/KSREAM/2.jpg[/img] Its not my Profile anymore!

Last edited by KSREAM (2008-06-16 23:32:26)

dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hai, i have some problems regarding my layout, i get the layout from this site, its the 1st dotA layout, i followed the instructions and it looks good at first but after a while it redirected me into

can u post the link of your profile??? maybe u didnt change your user id.....
KSREAM
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hai, i have some problems regarding my layout, i get the layout from this site, its the 1st dotA layout, i followed the instructions and it looks good at first but after a while it redirected me into

http://www.friendster.com/ksream

Last edited by KSREAM (2008-06-17 01:21:43)

KSREAM
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o Ooops... Sorry Wrong Address... :o Heres The right one: http://profiles.friendster.com/ksream Hit Refresh/ Reload after Loading...

Last edited by KSREAM (2008-06-17 01:28:22)

dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol......sry dude...but ur overlay isnt i think now working...it doesnt appear kindly re generate your codes...and also abwt ur problem.....kindly check if you replace the user id....and next time avoid double posting...thats against the rules....=)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

are u still using the emoticon script? delete that script coz that might affect your profile, then regenerate your code.. :eh:

Last edited by 16th (2008-06-17 07:28:54)

KSREAM
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh.. ok, thnx guyz, i think ill have to replace my layout with something new, and sorry bwt the posting..
KSREAM
» n00b
1969-12-31

yehey! fix na prob ko... pnalitan ko layout ko and it lks very fine.. hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hai, i have some problems regarding my layout, i get the layout from this site, its the 1st dotA layout, i followed the instructions and it looks good at first but after a while it redirected me into

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:33

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy