• ARCHIVES 
  • » whats your? ----- rancid ako. wahehe a punk rock old school real punk rock band the band born in 1988 with there 1st album out comes the wolves. wahaha --------- lokal band? saydie agape valley of

Pages: 12345..5

whats your? ----- rancid ako. wahehe a punk rock old school real punk rock band the band born in 1988 with there 1st album out comes the wolves. wahaha --------- lokal band? saydie agape valley of

†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

whats your? ----- rancid ako. wahehe a punk rock old school real punk rock band the band born in 1988 with there 1st album out comes the wolves. wahaha --------- lokal band? saydie agape valley of

whats your? ----- rancid ako. wahehe a punk rock old school real punk rock band the band born in 1988 with there 1st album out comes the wolves. wahaha --------- lokal band? saydie agape valley of crome *edited your multiple posts ü

Last edited by `mizeL (2006-11-12 03:25:42)

wardevil05
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: whats your? ----- rancid ako. wahehe a punk rock old school real punk rock band the band born in 1988 with there 1st album out comes the wolves. wahaha --------- lokal band? saydie agape valley of

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE sa akin
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: whats your? ----- rancid ako. wahehe a punk rock old school real punk rock band the band born in 1988 with there 1st album out comes the wolves. wahaha --------- lokal band? saydie agape valley of

[i]again n again i said..[/i] the one and only.. [b]MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE[/b] [b][i]-Best Band In The Planet-[/i]Kerrang!Award2006[/b]
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

ATREYU i think... cuz i think Panic! at the Disco don't consider themselves emo..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=troylee]ATREYU i think... cuz i think Panic! at the Disco don't consider themselves emo..[/quote] Panic! At The Disco is kinda a mix dance, punk, and emo music into one genre. :cool:
soulx3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Panic! at the Disco.... ... Not for the looks but the hard-to-comprehend lyrics! :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

On Phils Local, i still love [b]Imago[/b].
watch_me_bleed
» n00b
1969-12-31

rock bah ang the used?? hihih
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

panic! at the disco. of course they're music are emo!
^DraKe^
» n00b
1969-12-31

My Chemical Romance Rockz! Vertical Horizon and Red Hot Chili Peppers ^_^ (Smooth and slightly Distorted, less Noise :lol: )
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: panic! at the disco :arrow: my chemical romance
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

PATD. MCR. && [b]juan dela cruz band[/b]!! hehe :D :D
aila_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my chemical romance din, tsaka, hmmm, kamikazee & hale... :D :D :D [b]sheldon....[/b] :D :D :D
eMo_jUStine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]MCR and The Used[/b] haha
bladeofgrass
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u][b]panic! at the disco my chemical romance fall out boy greenday taking back sunday yellowcard ..hehe![/b][/u] [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/lady_kru/panic%20at%20the%20disco/d56e2679.jpg[/img]
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MCR =) Greenday =) the used =) linkin park =) madina lake =) HIM =)
lemzki666
» n00b
1969-12-31

my fav [b]Rock band[/b] not [b]EMO[/b] band.. =) Red hot chili peppers... :eh:
iantheoi3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][align=center][/align] awm. i like. mcr patd greenday [l]koskee[[chicosci]] [l]typecast dc tbs yellowcard and so much more!!.. :D :eh:
Vantheek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Linkin Park is da best....... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:midfinger: -=[ LInkin Park ]=- :midfinger:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » whats your? ----- rancid ako. wahehe a punk rock old school real punk rock band the band born in 1988 with there 1st album out comes the wolves. wahaha --------- lokal band? saydie agape valley of

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:01

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy