• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello i'm new here the reason why i join FT is because the scripts my friend told me it's intresting to learn scripts so i want to try it e-mail me if you have projects Thanks Best Regards

Pages: 12

Hello i'm new here the reason why i join FT is because the scripts my friend told me it's intresting to learn scripts so i want to try it e-mail me if you have projects Thanks Best Regards

Rabhi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello i'm new here the reason why i join FT is because the scripts my friend told me it's intresting to learn scripts so i want to try it e-mail me if you have projects Thanks Best Regards

Hello i'm new here the reason why i join FT is because the scripts my friend told me it's intresting to learn scripts so i want to try it e-mail me if you have projects Thanks Best Regards, Rabhi

Last edited by Rabhi (2008-06-17 14:11:55)

totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hello i'm new here the reason why i join FT is because the scripts my friend told me it's intresting to learn scripts so i want to try it e-mail me if you have projects Thanks Best Regards

[i]hi Rabhi... welcome to ftalk family.. btw, read 1st the rules b4 posting...[/i]
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hello i'm new here the reason why i join FT is because the scripts my friend told me it's intresting to learn scripts so i want to try it e-mail me if you have projects Thanks Best Regards

:arrow: waw...... nice to U...... :thumbsup: ________________________________________________________________________ [img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar131309-4.gif[/img] ________________________________________________________________________
Rabhi
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ totalspy Yeah I Will Nice 2 meet you Thanks @ KuntilAnak WoW your name is so scary
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello Rabhi! Always obey the Rules! :) N-Joy your Visit at Ftalk :D

Last edited by MoZ (2008-06-17 14:51:47)

Rabhi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Of Course I will Sir
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Not Necessary to call me "Sir" call me Moz^^
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome enjoy posting obey the rules peace
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome to ftalk[/b][/align] [align=center][b]don't forget the rules[/b][/align] [align=center][b]see you arround[/b][/align]
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello ^^ welcoem welcome =)=)
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi there welcome to Ftalk. please read and follow the rules. see yah around and enjoy posting nice meeting yah -gerlyn-
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome friendstertalk ;) from medan bro :eh: enjoyed here =) take care ;] good luck :rose:
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=green][b] welcome to eptok...:D see yah posting around... but don't foeget to read on the rules ahryt?:thumbsup: be active...:):)[/b][/color][/align]
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ei hai rabhi... welcum to ftalk.... hapi tweaking... see yah around
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay and dont 4get to read and follow the rules :penguin:
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi Rabhi.. sure ul learn script here and lots of cool stuff.. siggies, layouting and so on.. :D and ul have friends too.. =) hope yah enjoy here at ftalk.. ^_^ keep rockin' fairy here..:D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Ohh! Hi There... Welcome Here At Ftalk... Enjoy Posting... But Read The Rules First... Ciao...[/b][/align]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi there..! If you understand that kuntilanak is scary that u must me indonesian.. :lol: Enjo staying here, there are a lot of great script for newbie til da expert Read the rules and of corz obey them :D Welcome Rabhi! :D
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello Rabhi... welcome to ftalk!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello i'm new here the reason why i join FT is because the scripts my friend told me it's intresting to learn scripts so i want to try it e-mail me if you have projects Thanks Best Regards

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:03

[ 11 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy