• ARCHIVES 
  • » what is your fav band and what song of that band is your fav??:D me i like urbandub and my fav song is "guillotine" :lol:

Pages: 112345

what is your fav band and what song of that band is your fav??:D me i like urbandub and my fav song is "guillotine" :lol:

ashu
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what is your fav band and what song of that band is your fav??:D me i like urbandub and my fav song is "guillotine" :lol:

in too deep :arrow: Sum 41
xbalongx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what is your fav band and what song of that band is your fav??:D me i like urbandub and my fav song is "guillotine" :lol:

in:aviate = eulalia
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Secondhand Serenade: Fall for you Boys Like Girls: Holiday Paramore: Decode Cute is what we aim for: Practice makes perfect Panic! At the disco: That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed) The Jonas Brothers: Lovebug Fall out boy: I don't care. The Click Five: Jenny. [b]Haha. :D[/b]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ingin hilang ingatan By Rocket Rockers
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Racer X - Sacrified
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

30 Second to mars :arrow: From yesterday
bLeSSeDxcHiLd
» n00b
1969-12-31

Casting Crowns :arrow: The Word Is Alive.!! :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b][i]Untitled[/i] :arrow: Simple Plan :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Binibining Reggae by GreenPeace.. the pride of Tacloban!!! yeahhh!!!!
dr_ren
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]My Chemical Romance[/b] :arrow: [b]Teenagers[/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

paramore >>> emergency!
janine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]>> Paramore:[/b] .Misery Business .Decode .Decoy [i][b][all of their songs actually :D ][/b][/i]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Paramore - decode, pressure, hallelujah, misery business, i caught myself, crushcrushcrush, that's what you get.. xD[/b][/color]
reganZz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]secondhand serenade[/b]:arrow: [b]your call,maybe,fall for you, and all songs of it..[/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

paramore >>>>>> emergency ! :thumbsup:
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Secondhand Serenade :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arrow: Fall For you :wow: :arrow: Awake :wow: :arrow: and the rest of their songs.. :)

Last edited by fLutterblue07 (2009-01-20 04:49:25)

ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Where is the love :arrow: BEP
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dear god <> A7X <avenged sevenfold>
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b][i]Surrender[/i] :arrow: Billy Talent :thumbsup: [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-21 23:22:22)

discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Crushcrushcrush[/b] - Paramore [b]Thunder[/b] - Boys Like Girls [b]Fall For You[/b] - Secondhand Serenade [b]Crush[/b] - Cute Is What We Aim For [b]I Don't Care Me & You Thnks fr th Mmrs A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"[/b] - FallOut Boy [b]Surrender[/b] - Billy Talent [b]Cookie Jar[/b] - GymClass Heroes and many more.. hahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what is your fav band and what song of that band is your fav??:D me i like urbandub and my fav song is "guillotine" :lol:

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:02

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy