• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][i][b]Just post here ur favorite teacher here..and give thr reason [spoiler]If Im In wrong thread.. or topic Already posted.. u can close it.. or delete it[/spoiler] [/b][/i][/quote] ---------

Pages: 1234

[quote][i][b]Just post here ur favorite teacher here..and give thr reason [spoiler]If Im In wrong thread.. or topic Already posted.. u can close it.. or delete it[/spoiler] [/b][/i][/quote] ---------

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][i][b]Just post here ur favorite teacher here..and give thr reason [spoiler]If Im In wrong thread.. or topic Already posted.. u can close it.. or delete it[/spoiler] [/b][/i][/quote] ---------

Our English teacher: Mr. Alvin and our History teacher: Ms. Eureka
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][i][b]Just post here ur favorite teacher here..and give thr reason [spoiler]If Im In wrong thread.. or topic Already posted.. u can close it.. or delete it[/spoiler] [/b][/i][/quote] ---------

our goemetry teacher teacher Anton his a very good teacher very kind and most of ol during our exams he allows as to bring formulas
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

our .... adviser ..... Ms. Calansingin ..... cuz she makes me happy ;]:):thumbsup:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Our Adviser also Ms Clansingin!! Shes Kind,Pretty and What Lara_daiv02@yahoo.com said :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:
teguh0203
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my favourite teacher : pak. [b]fadli [/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My favorite teacher was Mrs. Anne Helmer. She taught electives such as Power & Transportation, Graphic Communications, etc.
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir baula.. he is nice also mam maan.. she's a good values teacher.. =)
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]MRS. CHERYL P. CABUHAT..[/b][/i] coz she's cool.. she's not [b]KJ[/b] unlike those old teachers.. i miss her so much..:crybaby: she's my adviser last year..
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My teacher in Math........
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i Lyk My phsyics Teacher..:D he's so kind to us..^^~ but i don't lyk the subject.. phsysics...:cry:
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my favorite teacher is[b] MAm CAlotes And MAm Tan[/b].... [i][b]MAm calotes[/b][/i] is a Social StudiES teacher...i like the way she teach...she's not like other teachers who always read while discussing...all words that are coming out from her mouth are really from her mind.."STOCK KNOWLEDGE.." I Love you MAm... [i][b]MAm TAn[/b][/i] is a MAPEH teacher...she relates her topiccs on true-to-life stories....like relating it to her family especially to her KIdS...i loe you MAm...
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Our Math teacher, [b]Mrs. Guadalupe Quinto[/b], OMG! She almost know all the equations in Mathematics I-IV!
jhoizse
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: MRS JEV. - ENGLiiSH : COZ SHE SO DARN GOOD AT TEACHiiNG :D :arrow: MRS JOSiiE - CALCULUS : SHE ALWAYS LET ME SLiiP AT HER CLASS AND SHE SO FUNNY [/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I hav many favorite teachers. :thumbsup: [/b]
POGiNGCHiKS.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mam/Ser Ferdie Lopez. Gay, okay? I [b]JUST[/b] love him/her :arrow:Literature prof :ninja:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like mathematics teacher . . . :thumbsup:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my favorite teacher is mr. joseph guanzon - our geometry teacher. he is an expertise in this field and i like the way he teach. he knows what to do and he is fair among us which i do not find in our other teachers.
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my favorite teach? :question: [spoiler]Mr. Benjamin Mendoza! :D[/spoiler] he's my History teach and I love history :D and he's really amusing,always speaking and acting like he's drunk or something! but he's really good :D :thumbsup: :D he doesn't bring his book to class because it's all on his head! and he knows a lot not only about history but in other subjects as well! that's why I like him :D:D:D:D
zmei:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

our mapeh teacher! = sir jalinao and our adviser/biology teacher = mrs. discipulo =D
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]c siR aBE! yooHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! cHem tEacher... d beZ![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][i][b]Just post here ur favorite teacher here..and give thr reason [spoiler]If Im In wrong thread.. or topic Already posted.. u can close it.. or delete it[/spoiler] [/b][/i][/quote] ---------

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy