• ARCHIVES 
  • » Since i was speakin in tagalog..and this shows ay sa Pilipinas..I've posted it here.(PHILIPPINES SECTION).. @topic..Pumili kau ng fave tv show..and give us the reason.. @topic..for me..it's PBB kas

Pages: 123

Since i was speakin in tagalog..and this shows ay sa Pilipinas..I've posted it here.(PHILIPPINES SECTION).. @topic..Pumili kau ng fave tv show..and give us the reason.. @topic..for me..it's PBB kas

Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Since i was speakin in tagalog..and this shows ay sa Pilipinas..I've posted it here.(PHILIPPINES SECTION).. @topic..Pumili kau ng fave tv show..and give us the reason.. @topic..for me..it's PBB kas

PDA.......:question:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Since i was speakin in tagalog..and this shows ay sa Pilipinas..I've posted it here.(PHILIPPINES SECTION).. @topic..Pumili kau ng fave tv show..and give us the reason.. @topic..for me..it's PBB kas

NONE of the above :lol:
demonyita0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i] SPONGEBOB. whahahaha :] MYX. :] [/i]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Pinoy Big Brother and Pinoy Dream Academy[/i], proud to be [i]Kapamilya[/i]. :thumbsup: [/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Pinoy Big Brother and Pinoy Dream Academy
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Since i was speakin in tagalog..and this shows ay sa Pilipinas..I've posted it here.(PHILIPPINES SECTION).. @topic..Pumili kau ng fave tv show..and give us the reason.. @topic..for me..it's PBB kas

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:17

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy