• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF0000]For Educational Purpose Only[/color] credits :arrow: [b]FrogJS Javascript Gallery[/b] just sharing guys =) hope you like it =) [b]Step 1.[/b] Make a thumbnail image of your big image

Pages: 123

[color=#FF0000]For Educational Purpose Only[/color] credits :arrow: [b]FrogJS Javascript Gallery[/b] just sharing guys =) hope you like it =) [b]Step 1.[/b] Make a thumbnail image of your big image

fwenciz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF0000]For Educational Purpose Only[/color] credits :arrow: [b]FrogJS Javascript Gallery[/b] just sharing guys =) hope you like it =) [b]Step 1.[/b] Make a thumbnail image of your big image

^yep i did that, the big picture is already at the position now, the problem now is the position of the thumbnails, it at the side of the big pic, its supposed to be overlap the big pictures right? like in your preview?
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF0000]For Educational Purpose Only[/color] credits :arrow: [b]FrogJS Javascript Gallery[/b] just sharing guys =) hope you like it =) [b]Step 1.[/b] Make a thumbnail image of your big image

try this on your css =) [quote]#[b]div_507[/b] { padding-right: [b]12[/b]px; }[/quote] edit :arrow: [b]div_507[/b] from the one that you used =)

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-06-19 12:39:33)

fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

yey! its working fine now... only few things left... can i this to replace the content of the friends instead of putting this to another box? how can i change the font color of the caption and center the name of the friend? thanx sooo much for this!!
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=fwenciz]can i this to replace the content of the friends instead of putting this to another box?[/quote] what do mean? plz clarify =) [quote=fwenciz]how can i change the font color of the caption and center the name of the friend? thanx sooo much for this!![/quote] find this part for font of your friends name =) [quote]color: [b]#999[/b];[/quote] just edit the bold part =) for caption =) [quote]<font color=[b]#000000[/b]>[b]Caption for Image[/b]</font>[/quote] just edit the bold part =) to center the friends name look for this part =) [quote]#FrogJSCredit{ text-align: [b]right[/b]; font-size: 80%; color: #999; padding: 1px; }[/quote] just change the bold part into center =)

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-06-19 13:52:13)

fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=simpleMe]can i this to replace the content of the friends instead of putting this to another box? what do mean? plz clarify =)[/quote] i mean instead of using addbox, maybe we could just replace the contents of "friends"...
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=fwenciz]i mean instead of using addbox, maybe we could just replace the contents of "friends".[/quote] you can try this =) <">

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-06-19 13:48:37)

fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

yey! thnx! its working great now!!! wooohoo! i really love this trick!!! view my profile everyone! [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/fwenciz[/url] i used it in my featured friends and i put it at the sideboxes instead....:lol::lol::lol: nywayz, 2 simpleme! thnx for this!!! here's a repu for you!!!:gift:

Last edited by fwenciz (2008-06-19 21:45:07)

vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

again youve made my photo gallery unique.. i thought the first photo gallery with neat slider was the best but now theres a new one.. im sure and i know this will not be the last coz the way youre showing right now, will definitely give you a much respect in this forum.. thanks.. + repu again for you!
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahaha, another Tricks By You SimpleMe, You Are OWNING, nice tricks and btw just share and share
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks [b]fwenciz & vhon_skyy[/b] for the [b]+repu[/b] =) thanks also [b]sprongky[/b] for the comment =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Nice trick.... simple me... Another shot![/b] =)
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

owh... nice tut... enx for sharing diz one
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]... I tried it... But, it only... affected my .. frames... and the dimension of my layout... (i mean the layout itself...) It... became ... out of position.... Maybe because of the size.... Err.... ~Is there a solution??? Why, is it like that... It obliterates my cascading style sheet extension...[/b]
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]I tried it... But, it only... affected my .. frames... and the dimension of my layout... (i mean the layout itself...) It... became ... out of position.... Maybe because of the size.... Err.... ~Is there a solution??? Why, is it like that... It obliterates my cascading style sheet extension...[/quote] adjust the height & width of the addbox =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^Okay. Thanks... I got it. :D[/b]
fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi, i just wanna know, how can i center the pictures... coz in here, it seems like it is somewhat on the right side... thanx!!! [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/fwenciz/untitled.jpg[/img]
jordanrules
» n00b
1969-12-31

What's goin' on...my thumbnails are all lined up horizontally and they have purple borders on them. When I click on one of them it enlarges but my problem is that's not what it's suppose to look like does it. It's suppose to have two thumbnails on the sides and that's not what I'm getting.
fwenciz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jordanrules]What's goin' on...my thumbnails are all lined up horizontally and they have purple borders on them. When I click on one of them it enlarges but my problem is that's not what it's suppose to look like does it. It's suppose to have two thumbnails on the sides and that's not what I'm getting.[/quote] yep, im experiencing it too!!! please update this please...:(:(:(

Last edited by fwenciz (2008-07-06 10:26:19)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jordanrules]What's goin' on...my thumbnails are all lined up horizontally and they have purple borders on them.[/quote] its normal :thumbsup: coz it still loads =) [quote=jordanrules]When I click on one of them it enlarges but my problem is that's not what it's suppose to look like does it. It's suppose to have two thumbnails on the sides and that's not what I'm getting.[/quote] its suppose to have one thumbnail first, when you click the first thumbnail then youll see two thumbnails =)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm impress too.. cool trick! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF0000]For Educational Purpose Only[/color] credits :arrow: [b]FrogJS Javascript Gallery[/b] just sharing guys =) hope you like it =) [b]Step 1.[/b] Make a thumbnail image of your big image

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:27

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy