• ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much appreciated!^^;) ~guys .. keep supporting my thread!;) ~keep on sharing your Christian lives.. / topics regarding we Christians!..;) [b]PRAYER REQUEST??[/b] ~ just pm me .. or post it hr^^ [b]As you go, proclaim the good news, "The kingdom of heaven has come near." (Matthew 10.7 NRSV)[/b]

Last edited by xxgen08 (2008-07-04 09:59:52)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

^ nice..a christian thread..;] [quote]John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."[/quote] God Bless us all! =)
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

what can i say? hmm., we have this youth group in our church.., and youth type of worship was awesome!! =)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yeah...I agree with that..it's cool..:lol: It's a relaxing feeling when you are close to God..;]
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kcired14]It's a relaxing feeling when you are close to God..;][/quote] I'm also a Christian... I do enjoy our Sunday Services, Praise and Worship palang dala na ako... I Love to worship God... I'm also involve in the Kids Ministry, I teach th word of God to the Kids and I enjoy it... Being close to God Makes me worry no more... ;)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ that's nice of you.. nice avi btw..:lol: dpat yun..Trust him..di ka nya pababayaan..:D To God be the glory..;]
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^yeah ryt!!! HE is my Everything... BTW Familiar with the Hillsongs??? I have a blog, just a collection of some moved me songs... [spoiler] [url=http://hillsongunlimited.blogspot.com/2008/06/hillsong-worship-unlimited.html]HILLSONGS CLICK ME ^.^[/url] [/spoiler]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tnx for your post guys .. well .. me,, im not that involve in ministry .. bt i know God is working with me ryt now.. like this .. i dont have actually the idea of making this thread .. while browsing some daily devotion .. it just pop-up in my mind .. to God be the glory! ^^
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=koko213]^yeah ryt!!! HE is my Everything... BTW Familiar with the Hillsongs??? I have a blog, just a collection of some moved me songs... HILLSONGS CLICK ME ^.^[/quote] awesome.., i love hillsong.., :thumbsup:
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.[/quote]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yah..Hillsong is great! :D :thumbsup: *Too bad I miss their live performance on araneta last May 26 2008..huhu..:cry:

Last edited by kcired14 (2008-06-20 04:03:17)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yah .. me too .. i missed their concert!^^ ugh .. oh well .. there'll surely be alot of next time :D hehe

Last edited by xxgen08 (2008-06-20 07:25:27)

ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]nkpunta kna ba gen sa concert ng Hillsong? hehe .. :D gusto quh mkpnta sa mga concert nila .. :D:D:D[/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

heheh .. hai!.. hindi nga ee!> sayang!.. kase nung nalaman ko na my concert cla .. sold out na tickets .. eh . sa hulihan na lng available .. hindi na lng^^
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]ahh .. haha.. sna mg'concert let cla ir .. =) peuh di quh know if mkkpnta aman aq .. hehe .. ;)[/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]ellabotz! ahh .. haha.. sna mg'concert let cla ir .. =) peuh di quh know if mkkpnta aman aq .. hehe .. ;)[/quote] haha .. yep! hoping nxt yr! XD yeah! .. haha uhm.. i wanna share my devotion for this day .. :] [b]He has been raised. (Mark 16.6 NRSV)[/b] Mark tells us a very different story. [ in the book of matt.] than When the women got to the tomb much to their surprise the stone had already been rolled away. They entered the tomb and it was empty. And a young person, dressed in white clothes, said, "Do not be alarmed; you are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has been raised; he is not here." prayer.. Loving God, thank you for the wonderment of the resurrection and for giving me life! Amen.

Last edited by xxgen08 (2008-06-20 07:43:59)

swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice thread. :thumbsup: yea. i also know Hillsongs. we've sang their worship songs during our sunday service. :D i love their worship songs especially [b]saving grace[/b] & [b]fall[/b]. :D always remembr this guys: "[b] LIVE BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT.[/b]" may Godbless us more!!! :D :D
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tnx guys .. well if you dont mind .. [b]repu is much appreciated!^^[/b] [quote]swit.SERENITY♥ wrote : yea. i also know Hillsongs. we've sang their worship songs during our sunday service. :D i love their worship songs especially saving grace & fall. :D always remembr this guys: " LIVE BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT." may Godbless us more!!! :D[/quote] haha .. yea ryt!^^ i love their songs .. specially .. how they declare God's glory!..

Last edited by xxgen08 (2008-06-20 07:49:27)

swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@xxgen08: yea. ilove it too. super high energy cla lage. lalo n dun s one way!! i hope i could go there soon. haha, i wish! nothing is imposible nman kay God dba? :D nway, kuya, do you know this verse:[b] "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own under standings, in all you ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight."[/b] i forgot n kc, kng wat book,chap, and verse un e. hehe. just askin :D + repu for u, for making this nice thread! :thumbsup:
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehe .. are you talking to me?? ate!.. girl po ako!^^ hehe .. lol XD hehe .. well yup yup!!>. its [b]PROVERBS 3:5-6[/b] tnk u for the repu!! God bless!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:16

[ 10 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy