• ARCHIVES 
  • » i saw yesterday lot of members here has a Loud Fusion Account and their profile are fully costumized my only suggestion is to have Loud Fusion Section to share of some here their knowladge in Loud Fus

Pages: 1

i saw yesterday lot of members here has a Loud Fusion Account and their profile are fully costumized my only suggestion is to have Loud Fusion Section to share of some here their knowladge in Loud Fus

Tazmaine
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i saw yesterday lot of members here has a Loud Fusion Account and their profile are fully costumized my only suggestion is to have Loud Fusion Section to share of some here their knowladge in Loud Fus

i saw yesterday lot of members here has a Loud Fusion Account and their profile are fully costumized my only suggestion is to have Loud Fusion Section to share of some here their knowladge in Loud Fusion
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i saw yesterday lot of members here has a Loud Fusion Account and their profile are fully costumized my only suggestion is to have Loud Fusion Section to share of some here their knowladge in Loud Fus

i dont know about that loud fusion thing.. thanks to you now i will go to this site.. is this like friendster?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i saw yesterday lot of members here has a Loud Fusion Account and their profile are fully costumized my only suggestion is to have Loud Fusion Section to share of some here their knowladge in Loud Fus

[quote=vhon_skyy]is this like friendster?[/quote] It is more likely similar to Imeem, than friendster.
Tazmaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vhon_skyy]i dont know about that loud fusion thing.. thanks to you now i will go to this site.. is this like friendster?[/quote] its not like a friendster but its like imeem but in loudfusion you can costumised your profile by putting JS and CSS i dont knot in imeem if theres a tricks for that.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I didn't know you like to edit loudfusion as well. :lol:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah, that's a good idea. So we can share tricks, tuts and add-ons for Loud Fusion. I hope Admin will agree. :D[/b]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm i dont usually open my LF accnt but it will sure be helpful..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Geez, i dont like this suggestion. No further explanation. :|
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Lolz. I was the one who discovered the Javascript linker in loudfusion. So, it might be fun tweaking. =D:thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

How about [b]let's change FriendsterTalk's name[/b] to other name such as "profile customization", etc. Or how about let's prioritize on Friendster since this forum's name is [b]Friendster[/b]Talk. Having those other social networking sites in this forum is enough already.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Ure absolutely right, obviously this forum named as [b]Friendster[/b]Talk. Why you guys want to add that Loudfusion? Just give a VALID reason why we need to add Loudfusion on this forum. --Many members have Loudfusion account. -- [b]Unacceptable.[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I've abandon my account here since I founded lot of low quality musics. I wonder what's happening there now?
jennychicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yeap, i agree wid eejay =) or try to make one, LOUDFUSIONTALK =D[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: it can be a thread under Tech section. We don't necessarily need to use the reason 'THIS IS FRIENDSTERTALK' yes this is friendstertalk. but by this suggestion, it doesnt mean that we'll focus on loudfusion and make a big fuss out of it to the extent that would make this forum LoundFusionTalk. Though it might be a little too much to have a loud fusion section, then why not just have even a single thread for the tricks/tutorials? -but i dont have an account there..so does my opinion count? lols. atleast i gave a reason.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D FusionTalk. =D Fusion of different community sites. :penguin: (empisize on the Fusion.) :wallbash: Kidding... Anyway, I think sis meng is right. Maybe we can create a sub topic on Tech Corner. :lol: [quote=ReversEdge]I've abandon my account here since I founded lot of low quality musics. I wonder what's happening there now?[/quote] What is low quality. :lol: Usually I host my own songs. =D But you gotta admit. The players there are kinda nice. :penguin: You can also tweak there site using XSS methods like bro xav said earlier. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-06-22 23:58:16)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dunno loud fusion. lol.. what the site??? pls tell me. i wanna see.hehe
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral][quote=ReversEdge]I've abandon my account here since I founded lot of low quality musics. I wonder what's happening there now?[/quote] What is low quality. :lol: Usually I host my own songs. =D But you gotta admit. The players there are kinda nice. :penguin: You can also tweak there site using XSS methods like bro xav said earlier. :penguin:[/quote] Just like pirated songs and some are not complete.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Do not Read [spoiler][b]Maybe[/b] we can put this at Music section ? ><[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@eehjhay[/b] Well, if we need to prioritize Friendster, then mabye this forum needs to [b]get rid of[/b] the Myspace and Multiply sections ?? I'm not "calling you out" or anything, eehjhay, and it's not intended to be a disrespectful statement. If you take it that way, I apologize, but I don't think you will. But if the sole purpose of this forum is to prioritize on Friendster then why is there a Myspace and Multiply section in the first place? Honestly, if we added a Loud Fusion section, it wouldn't bother me and if we don't add it, that's fine, too. But this is [b]Friendster[/b]Talk so Myspace and Multiply don't really belong here anyway. Just my opinion. :question: If this forum is going to discriminate against Loud Fusion for the reason of prioritizing Friendster, then we need to discriminate against [b]all[/b] other social networking sites. [b]@james[/b] Here's a valid reason. [b]There is a Myspace and Multiply section here[/b], so what's wrong with a Loud Fusion section? --James, also to you...I don't intend to disrespect you, and I'm not "calling you out" either. If the reason I just gave is not a valid reason, then really, I think the Myspace and Multiply sections need to be removed. I'm not flaming here or anything, guys. I just stumbled across this thread and it raised my interest.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-27 20:43:02)

ms.ripper
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej][b]@eehjhay[/b] Well, if we need to prioritize Friendster, then mabye this forum needs to [b]get rid of[/b] the Myspace and Multiply sections ?? I'm not "calling you out" or anything, eehjhay, and it's not intended to be a disrespectful statement. If you take it that way, I apologize, but I don't think you will. But if the sole purpose of this forum is to prioritize on Friendster then why is there a Myspace and Multiply section in the first place? Honestly, if we added a Loud Fusion section, it wouldn't bother me and if we don't add it, that's fine, too. But this is [b]Friendster[/b]Talk so Myspace and Multiply don't really belong here anyway. Just my opinion. :question: If this forum is going to discriminate against Loud Fusion for the reason of prioritizing Friendster, then we need to discriminate against [b]all[/b] other social networking sites. [b]@james[/b] Here's a valid reason. [b]There is a Myspace and Multiply section here[/b], so what's wrong with a Loud Fusion section? --James, also to you...I don't intend to disrespect you, and I'm not "calling you out" either. If the reason I just gave is not a valid reason, then really, I think the Myspace and Multiply sections need to be removed. I'm not flaming here or anything, guys. I just stumbled across this thread and it raised my interest.[/quote] you right... please respect her opinion. ill approaved on the suggest.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i saw yesterday lot of members here has a Loud Fusion Account and their profile are fully costumized my only suggestion is to have Loud Fusion Section to share of some here their knowladge in Loud Fus

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy