• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey, zup guys? i just want to know where site did u download the [b]cabal philippines[/b]? pls. specify the sites.. really need that badly. tnx in advance. :]

Pages: 12

hey, zup guys? i just want to know where site did u download the [b]cabal philippines[/b]? pls. specify the sites.. really need that badly. tnx in advance. :]

worst_weak
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey, zup guys? i just want to know where site did u download the [b]cabal philippines[/b]? pls. specify the sites.. really need that badly. tnx in advance. :]

hek hek...me bayad na xa ngaun xhurie ka ^^ need ko new T_T:wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: hey, zup guys? i just want to know where site did u download the [b]cabal philippines[/b]? pls. specify the sites.. really need that badly. tnx in advance. :]

^ Continue to break [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]Ftalk rules[/url] by using tagalog in international sections and your posts will automatically deleted one by one if detected. :wallbash:
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cabal is a cool game but i really hate the bots there ,, im ijherafel my server is saturn
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey, zup guys? i just want to know where site did u download the [b]cabal philippines[/b]? pls. specify the sites.. really need that badly. tnx in advance. :]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:00

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy