• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello.. My friend in Friendster told me to join here.. airene and triciapink told me wow!! lovely layouts!!!!!! woott.. its working.. coolness

Pages: 1

Hello.. My friend in Friendster told me to join here.. airene and triciapink told me wow!! lovely layouts!!!!!! woott.. its working.. coolness

IndonesianBOY
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello.. My friend in Friendster told me to join here.. airene and triciapink told me wow!! lovely layouts!!!!!! woott.. its working.. coolness

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hello.. My friend in Friendster told me to join here.. airene and triciapink told me wow!! lovely layouts!!!!!! woott.. its working.. coolness

[b]welcome to ftalk plz follow the rules[/b] :D
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hello.. My friend in Friendster told me to join here.. airene and triciapink told me wow!! lovely layouts!!!!!! woott.. its working.. coolness

-haii., welcome to ftalk!, please doh read and follow th rules first!, enjoi postin'! hve fun!, c yah around!:D
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ei friend.. welcome to ftalk.. have fun.. read and follow the rules
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome here enjoy posting obey the rules peace
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to [b]FTALK[/b]. enjoy your stay and have fun.[color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome to ftalk[/b][/align] [align=center][b]don't forget the rules[/b][/align] [align=center][b]see you arround[/b][/align]
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi. . . Welcome^^ Read and Follow the rules. . . Nice meeting u, here =)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy ur stay.. dont forget to read and follow the rules..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][img]http://i26.tinypic.com/26381oz.gif[/img]welcome to ftalk read and follow all the rule. happy posting. c'ya around. ciao.[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/eanwpj.gif[/img][/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-20 19:56:43)

alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. dont forget to read and follow the rules! enjoy.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello.. My friend in Friendster told me to join here.. airene and triciapink told me wow!! lovely layouts!!!!!! woott.. its working.. coolness

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:49

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy