• ARCHIVES 
  • » is there a cursor effect that has a calendar at time following your cursor i think they call that effect websclock...does anyone here knows how to apply it on overlay???

Pages: 1

is there a cursor effect that has a calendar at time following your cursor i think they call that effect websclock...does anyone here knows how to apply it on overlay???

dienasty099
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

is there a cursor effect that has a calendar at time following your cursor i think they call that effect websclock...does anyone here knows how to apply it on overlay???

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: is there a cursor effect that has a calendar at time following your cursor i think they call that effect websclock...does anyone here knows how to apply it on overlay???

i think u r referring to the [b]Cursor Scroller [/b].. try this link: :arrow: [url=http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex2/cursorscroll.htm]here[/url] [b]edited:[/b] i don't know how to put the calendar but it's possible.. all you have to do is to tweak that code and browse some sites which are related to your question.. :eh:

Last edited by 16th (2008-06-20 09:13:10)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: is there a cursor effect that has a calendar at time following your cursor i think they call that effect websclock...does anyone here knows how to apply it on overlay???

Click [url=http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex13/]Here[/url] for the Cursors Effect.. Credits to [b]Dynamic Drive[/b]
frinx7fuwhd
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=left]thanks.........[/align]
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for helping..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » is there a cursor effect that has a calendar at time following your cursor i think they call that effect websclock...does anyone here knows how to apply it on overlay???

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:05

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy