• ARCHIVES 
  • » me i'm a MUSE! on our school! my goodness! and i'm an vice president in our math-sci club and president in our classroom! =D=D AT THE SAME TIME! i'm so TIRED!

Pages: 1..123456788

me i'm a MUSE! on our school! my goodness! and i'm an vice president in our math-sci club and president in our classroom! =D=D AT THE SAME TIME! i'm so TIRED!

saichi03
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me i'm a MUSE! on our school! my goodness! and i'm an vice president in our math-sci club and president in our classroom! =D=D AT THE SAME TIME! i'm so TIRED!

I am not elected. :cry: But then it's okay. Last year, I was the secretary. :)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: me i'm a MUSE! on our school! my goodness! and i'm an vice president in our math-sci club and president in our classroom! =D=D AT THE SAME TIME! i'm so TIRED!

while im studying at lyceum of the philippines university i am a :arrow: [b]vice president[/b] of lyceum computer society (l.c.s.) 2k5-2k6 :D:thumbsup: :arrow: [b]president[/b] of lyceum computer society (l.c.s.) 2k6-2k7 :D\m/
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm Sergeant-at-Arms.. of the whole second year.. (we have two sections)
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im the secretary of our org in school which is the KKB "Kristiyanong Kabataan para sa Bayan"
kawaiichx
» n00b
1969-12-31

During my elementary and high school days, Im always on the list.. President, vice president, PRO, treasurer... Now in college, I've been the vice president.. And currently, the sexytary! ahhaha! kidding. Secretary...
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Me.. Auditor.. hihii ______________________________ [align=right][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/ftalk.png[/img][/align] [spoiler][align=center][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/joven-2.gif[/img][/align][/spoiler]
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im the PRESiDENT of me class. :| But no. 1 in the noisy peepz. =)
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I was the treasurer of the class, its was pretty tiring. <3 money $_$ lolz. :o but now, im not elected, i dont want to be an officer anyways. =)

Last edited by anaid (2008-09-06 02:43:55)

rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

second year auditor of the room auditor of the whole high school president of the scholars circulator of the school paper... [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/er.jpg[/img]
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im just the P.I.O in the science club.. :)
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice Topic! Well.... Always Treasurer! Hahaha...
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

president in our classroom .. vice-president in student council ..
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..hmm..i'm the treasurer in our classroom..hehe.. but my classmates call me the BIR. =D i'm also the producer and writer in our club..
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

as of now, i'm the secretary in our class..
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

press in the entire chool and in the room hihiih
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

meh i'm a vice president in our classroom and currently a bus. manager in our [b]ARTIST GUILD CLUB.[/b]
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmm.. i'm a treasurer of our class.. since grade school, up to now in college.. i am still the treasurer of our class.. geezz.. i think, i am destined to be a treasurer for the rest of my life!!:lol:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

em the president of r class..., sec. of sci club 2nd yr rep of ssg.. and tooo many affiliations.., whoooah..
whE2ng XV
» n00b
1969-12-31

CAT OFFICER yr 2008-2009
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sargeant of arms!lolz i'll control the class!and they're noisy
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me i'm a MUSE! on our school! my goodness! and i'm an vice president in our math-sci club and president in our classroom! =D=D AT THE SAME TIME! i'm so TIRED!

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:22

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy