• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys, do view and rate my profile. it's pretty simple. i dunno what else to add! i [i]would[/i] like to add some more stuff, but i dunno how to use the [b] .js [/b] stuff hahahahaha! :wallbash: an

Pages: 1

Hey guys, do view and rate my profile. it's pretty simple. i dunno what else to add! i [i]would[/i] like to add some more stuff, but i dunno how to use the [b] .js [/b] stuff hahahahaha! :wallbash: an

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey guys, do view and rate my profile. it's pretty simple. i dunno what else to add! i [i]would[/i] like to add some more stuff, but i dunno how to use the [b] .js [/b] stuff hahahahaha! :wallbash: an

Hey guys, do view and rate my profile. it's pretty simple. i dunno what else to add! i [i]would[/i] like to add some more stuff, but i dunno how to use the [b] .js [/b] stuff hahahahaha! :wallbash: anyways, do rate it ^^ thank you so much-o! =)=)=) [url]http://www.friendster.com/merx087[/url]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys, do view and rate my profile. it's pretty simple. i dunno what else to add! i [i]would[/i] like to add some more stuff, but i dunno how to use the [b] .js [/b] stuff hahahahaha! :wallbash: an

wow.... great lay huh... i like black.. add more tweaks... good~!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys, do view and rate my profile. it's pretty simple. i dunno what else to add! i [i]would[/i] like to add some more stuff, but i dunno how to use the [b] .js [/b] stuff hahahahaha! :wallbash: an

uh huh! i shall try my best :D thank you very much! ^^
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woahh.. nice lay yew have here.. =) i love the " (: " part there.. its nice!! =) 8/10 is my rating for yer profy.. :thumbsup:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

really?? hahahaha ^^ thank you! i love that one too :) love to smile! thank yoo! 8?? better than i expected!! thank you!! three cheers =| hahaha thans again :D
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice profile! i like the headers. hehe. :thumbsup:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha =| much obliged :D:D
chan2raagas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NICE ONE! :thumbsup:
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow nice profile thanks for sharing!
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice and clean profile:thumbsup:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice layout rockmate keep it up :D:thumbsup:
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh yeah i luv it!:D its so nice, and i luv the color combi!!:wow:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

THANK YOU!! color combi? cooly ^^ i LOVE green, black and white. hahahahahahaha :eh::thumbsup:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]wow!~ you really gud in makign layout huh? i liek ur layout sisz :D. it combination colour of green,black & white ayt? duh,i hope i'll be liek you someday[i mean in making layout ;)][/i]
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one, youve got it keep it up, naks 10 is the highest 8 is my rank
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys, do view and rate my profile. it's pretty simple. i dunno what else to add! i [i]would[/i] like to add some more stuff, but i dunno how to use the [b] .js [/b] stuff hahahahaha! :wallbash: an

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:21

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy