• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm Curious cause i saw there Are 2 guest watching the Board and that IMPOSSIBLE ( Sorry don't have Print Screen on My Keyboard ) Hmmmmmmm :/

Pages: 1

I'm Curious cause i saw there Are 2 guest watching the Board and that IMPOSSIBLE ( Sorry don't have Print Screen on My Keyboard ) Hmmmmmmm :/

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm Curious cause i saw there Are 2 guest watching the Board and that IMPOSSIBLE ( Sorry don't have Print Screen on My Keyboard ) Hmmmmmmm :/

japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I'm Curious cause i saw there Are 2 guest watching the Board and that IMPOSSIBLE ( Sorry don't have Print Screen on My Keyboard ) Hmmmmmmm :/

^maybe that was just a glitch or a simple error here in ftalk. im not that sure about that. but i think it is. coz there are also glitches in reputation so no doubt there can also be one in funder. :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I'm Curious cause i saw there Are 2 guest watching the Board and that IMPOSSIBLE ( Sorry don't have Print Screen on My Keyboard ) Hmmmmmmm :/

That's the [b]Invisible Mode[/b] function in the [quote][b]USER CP > Privacy > Invisible Mode > Enable[/b][/quote] With this enabled, you'll be viewing this forum as guest and your PM (private message) link will be hidden. :thumbsup:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-21 08:17:43)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]^maybe that was just a glitch or a simple error here in ftalk. im not that sure about that. but i think it is. coz there are also glitches in reputation so no doubt there can also be one in funder. :D[/quote] yeah he's ryt. sumtyms i can see my post and under it i can see that im online but im just offline on that tym when i refresh it, the online change to offline. lolz! :lol:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^oh.. is that so ate aya? ahihi.. never experienced being invisble. hakhak. im not in the minimum date or tym to experience invi mode.. hayz hope i experience that. :D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i can`t activate it lol...
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

focus on wat forsakendoll posted =) on invisible mode member and a visible member can view the underground section =) which means, wat uve seen is a Invisible Mode Member =) invisible Status can active if u are registered of 6 months =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-21 08:18:44)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

There's a certain requirement for you to be able to use the [b]Invisible Mode function[/b] :thumbsup:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for the Replies But i can't be Invi How can be Invi?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. USerCp >> PRivacy >> Enable Invi mode
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm not sure but I think it has something to do with how long you've stayed active in friendstertalk ... I'm not sure sorry.. =| oh edited tunie already answered it [b]REQUIREMENTS:[/b] 600 Post 6 months active :thumbsup:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-21 08:23:38)

japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

5 or 6 months i think.
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Oh Thanks I need Now 200 post =| But thanks again 4 ur Replies :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]i can`t activate it lol...[/quote] yeah kuya coz ur not a member for 6 months here ( hmm am i ryt?). u nid 2 be a mem 4 8 months to activate it. ill w8 for october so i can activate that thing! weee :D

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-06-21 09:23:03)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Invisible Mode that's why registered as Guest. [b]Topic Locked[/b] Moved To[b] Archives. [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm Curious cause i saw there Are 2 guest watching the Board and that IMPOSSIBLE ( Sorry don't have Print Screen on My Keyboard ) Hmmmmmmm :/

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy