• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Last edited by dondon (2010-06-16 19:12:37)

Guardian Devil
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

For me Its shirow and yuna ;):thumbsup:

Last edited by Guardian Devil (2009-01-25 23:27:52)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

love team? waa.. hmm let me guess.. :D i think.. sis jhay and _a___ sis hanz and _h_____ :D

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-06-22 09:56:46)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Me too DonDon For me Shirow And Yuna[/b][/align]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its eehjay and ate duch...... [spoiler] dont get angry...hehehe :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-06-23 04:40:51)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Guardian Devil]For me Its [b]Aaron[/b] and Kimyasay ahahaha =D[/quote] [i]woottt,why me? :paranoid: i think [b]Kimyasay[/b] should be wif [b]Kielmaru[/b] :eh:[/i] [hr] [i]@T: for me it [b]Misz Faith[/b] & [b]Lordheinz[/b] :thumbsup:[/i]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-22 09:52:18)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=LiLbLuEaNgEl]its eehjay and ate duch......[/quote] ehem.. :D [spoiler] i think i and her will be jealous.. hehe joke :D [/spoiler] LH and sis faith :thumbsup:

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-06-22 09:57:00)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm,.... Bhea[bheiyahh] && Aaron[Rei Ryuzaki] they're so sweet:)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b][color=red]Avoid posting in Tagalog even within the spoilers =| Kindly be aware of the rules. It may lead you to a cursed or banned status[/color]=|[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]i think Kimmyasay should be wif Kielmaru :eh:[/quote] i agree:]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^avoid offtopic please. Kindly read the post above you. @ate meng: omg. so scary. =D =D They're KimSter, MengCury, and DeyCey <-- gahh.. where are they? :wallbash:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-22 09:54:43)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

What ?! A New Kind of thread Ok back to the Topic Shirow Wife is Yuna They cannot be Called LOVE TEAM :O ( LOLZ ) Kuya LH and Misz Faith Kuya Eehjhay and Ate Rose ( LOLZ ) =D =D =D =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: OMG. whatdaefinhellaciousnessgaddamitbahaysapatosfetgiergsdjg?!@#Y&$ was that LOWES? there is no mengcury. lols. charmeng only. lolengsss It's definitely KimSter, HarWes and DeyCey. :lol: oh plus LoiMe? :lol: Lois and Jerome :wow:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shirow and yuna james and ces ( age is just a number )
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Yah Age Doesn't Matter @Ate Loys New name? :D MengCURY =D=D=D=D=D @Ate Meng Is there Such a Word "charmeng?" LOLZ ( Jowk - kiddin ) @Topic BTW Who can i Add Better Update Latter :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The most famous couple :eh: :- [b]Yuna (deathwish4MCR-freak-dude)[/b] and [b]Shirow (Shirow Masamune)[/b] and.... I cant think of any other love team :rolleyes: But my favourite..... [b]Uma (사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요)[/b] and [b]Adeeb (DeverKerbill)[/b] :redface:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weee...aight aight... ;) ill nominate... [b]misz.faith[/b] and [b]lordheinz[/b] :wow: =) [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b] [b]uma[/b] and [b]adeeb aka deverkerbill[/b] [b]Bhea[bheiyahh][/b] and [b]Aaron[Rei Ryuzaki][/b] [b]chika.symphatica[/b] and [b]botskiemae[/b] :) [b]meng[/b] and [b]mercury[/b] = [i]mengcury[/i] :eh: ;) i think ill add up...more...uhmm later... ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-22 17:58:57)

cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Misz Faith & Lordheinz Misz Faith & Lordheinz Misz Faith & Lordheinz Misz Faith & Lordheinz Misz Faith & Lordheinz Misz Faith & Lordheinz Go Go Go.. they are the real partners[/spoiler] [spoiler] Am i Spamming?[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b] [b]faith[/b] and [b]lordheinz[/b] ---- geez, i wish i had a loveteam :lol: :lol: :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: OMG. whatdaefinhellaciousnessgaddamitbahaysapatosfetgiergsdjg?!@#Y&$ was that LOWES? there is no mengcury. lols. charmeng only. lolengsss It's definitely KimSter, HarWes and DeyCey. :lol: oh plus LoiMe? :lol: Lois and Jerome :wow:[/quote] OMG! I forgot CharMeng, because Char is not that active. =D Erase the Harwes and the Loime. wth? where did you get the loime? :lol: KimSter - kim and chester DeyCey - deys and nicey CharMeng - charles and Meng. nyahahaha.. *charrrr* MarCury - maruko and tooot. hahaha.. [i forgot his name :wasted:]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-22 22:27:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » if you are giving a chance to have a loveteam, Who do you think is the best couple here in ftalk. ? :D For me its [b]shirow[/b] and [b]yuna[/b].. :lol:=D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:18

[ 10 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy