• ARCHIVES 
  • » A DRUNK teenager who beat up a mum of two, sexually assaulted her and dumped her in a river where she drowned was jailed for life yesterday. Alex Young, 17, and his pal Lewis Hayward, 14, met Helen M

Pages: 12

A DRUNK teenager who beat up a mum of two, sexually assaulted her and dumped her in a river where she drowned was jailed for life yesterday. Alex Young, 17, and his pal Lewis Hayward, 14, met Helen M

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

A DRUNK teenager who beat up a mum of two, sexually assaulted her and dumped her in a river where she drowned was jailed for life yesterday. Alex Young, 17, and his pal Lewis Hayward, 14, met Helen M

A DRUNK teenager who beat up a mum of two, sexually assaulted her and dumped her in a river where she drowned was jailed for life yesterday. Alex Young, 17, and his pal Lewis Hayward, 14, met Helen Maughan, 24, as she headed home from an all-day drinking session. They had knocked back strong lager and wine before sharing a drink with Helen, a court heard. Then Young punched and kicked her before sexually assaulting her and throwing her – with Hayward’s help – into the River Colne in Colchester, Essex. The yobs, who were 16 and 13 at the time, fled the scene but later bragged about the killing. Helen’s half-naked body was discovered floating in the river two days after the killing. She had 22 separate injuries to her head, face and body. Young and Hayward were convicted at Chelmsford Crown Court last month. At the Old Bailey yesterday Young got life for murder, with a minimum of 15 years. Hayward got four years for manslaughter plus a licence period of two years. He has spent almost a year on remand at a secure children’s unit and is likely to be free in just over 12 months. Mr Justice Bean QC called Young “a very dangerous young man” who “dominated” Hayward. He added: “A 16-year-old drunken lout is sadly an all too familiar figure in our criminal courts.” He was taken aback by the involvement of Hayward, but said his behaviour in letting the attack take place was “contemptible”. He added: “I am old-fashioned enough to find it shocking that a 13-year-old was given money to spend several hours a week drinking alcohol and roaming the streets of Colchester.” He also said the role of CCTV in nailing Helen’s killers and clearing her boyfriend Simon Elam – initially a suspect – had been crucial. He added: “Those who oppose the use of CCTV should consider the facts of this case carefully.” credits to THE SUN
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: A DRUNK teenager who beat up a mum of two, sexually assaulted her and dumped her in a river where she drowned was jailed for life yesterday. Alex Young, 17, and his pal Lewis Hayward, 14, met Helen M

wtf?? =| that's sad
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: A DRUNK teenager who beat up a mum of two, sexually assaulted her and dumped her in a river where she drowned was jailed for life yesterday. Alex Young, 17, and his pal Lewis Hayward, 14, met Helen M

[align=center][i]I won't mind breaking both their clavicles and tibias with a sledgehammer, if anyone is thinking. =|[/i][/align]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Poor girl. . So sad :(
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh my...!....=(:crybaby:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What the?.. That girl is so poor. :|
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aww.... so sad.... poor girl...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Tsk, tsk. Poor girl. =|
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww thats really sad... poor girl..geez... =|
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Geez I feel so bad for her. All rapists should die!! T^T I remember, I had a friend from another school, who is now pregnant @ the age of 14. =( And her boyfriend left her and ran away after hearing teh pregnancy test.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

poor girl.. err.. i hate them
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

iskh-iksh very poor girl.. :crybaby: sad.. :cry:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

awwww.. tsk.tsk... i pity da gurl!
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aw. :( so sad. i pity the girl.
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aii so sad.. poor girl... i pity tha girl.. tsk tsk.. so sad!!!! :cry: =( :cry: =(
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

That's really disturbing...but its a fact it exist now...an inevitable truth i guess :crybaby:
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what has gotten to this young boys, to commit such a horrible crime
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

they're still young and yet they killed a 22 year-old woman like a serial killer already..
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thats really sad poor girl
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahhhhhhhhh so sad!...:(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A DRUNK teenager who beat up a mum of two, sexually assaulted her and dumped her in a river where she drowned was jailed for life yesterday. Alex Young, 17, and his pal Lewis Hayward, 14, met Helen M

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:47

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy