• ARCHIVES 
  • » Jesse is the cover boy for axm-magazine a magazine for gays. [quote]AXM: You’re certainly a sex symbol. And now you’ll have us boys chasing after you as well… Jesse: Hey man! The more the merrier! Y

Pages: 1

Jesse is the cover boy for axm-magazine a magazine for gays. [quote]AXM: You’re certainly a sex symbol. And now you’ll have us boys chasing after you as well… Jesse: Hey man! The more the merrier! Y

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Jesse is the cover boy for axm-magazine a magazine for gays. [quote]AXM: You’re certainly a sex symbol. And now you’ll have us boys chasing after you as well… Jesse: Hey man! The more the merrier! Y

Jesse is the cover boy for axm-magazine a magazine for gays. [quote]AXM: You’re certainly a sex symbol. And now you’ll have us boys chasing after you as well… Jesse: Hey man! The more the merrier! You know a fan’s a fan. You know it doesn’t matter what your sexuality is. [Let's talk about] fellow Disney star Miley Cyrus a.k.a Hannah Montanna. Can you comment on the naked photo controversy? I will comment about that. I think that people are nuts. I didn’t find any of the photos offensive in Vanity Fair. I thought they were artistic if anything. It sucks man. Everything about Miley was so sensationalized. I really feel for her you know. Are you a Justin Timberlake fan? Huge! I love Justin. I admire his work, I love his songs. I think he’s a great musician and entertainer… he’s the only other white boy I know that’s doing r’n’b music. You’ve starred with Zac Efron in the past. Are you two friends? Yeah. I haven’t spoken with him in a while. The only thing I can say about Zac Efron is that he’s really one of those people that you can’t help but love. He’s just so laid-back, almost too laid-back. He’s just so nonchalant about everything… He seems quite focused to us! Oh he’s really focused, but he’s got this ‘Yeah man! – whatever’ kind of attitude, which is great, in such a chaotic world. He’s super-talented and really humble. C’mon there must be some rivalry between you… None whatsoever. He’s one of those guys, you wanna root for him you know? There’s not a bad bone in his body. Your film career has so far been for a much younger audience. Would you like to do more serious acting roles? Definitely. I think after this album, I’m gonna take a little time to pursue that more and more. I’ve always been drawn to more dramatic, darker film roles. Hopefully I’ll have more time for it. Would you play a gay character? Yeah. You know an actor is an actor and an actor in my opinion should be able to step up and play any role, whether it’s gay, straight, whatever. It’s all about becoming somebody else, that’s what I love about acting. Is there another male actor you’d like to act with? Definitely. I’d love to do something with Edward Norton or Phillip Seymour Hoffman. My ideal role is to play kind of like, a fucked-up druggy, like Leonardo DiCaprio in the Basketball Diaries. Going back to the gay question – if you had to have a Brokeback Mountain style co-star, who would it be? Somebody your age?! Mmmm… if I had to have a co-star my age (pauses for a while)… maybe Emile Hirsch? He’s a really good actor. And maybe Shia LaBeouf. Nice! Is there any men you look up to in the fashion world? I like Marc Jacobs, I think that all of his stuff seems to fit me all the time. I love his suits and everything that he puts out there. What about David Beckham? Yeah. Beckham’s a stud man.[/quote] that`s just a part from the interview. anyways. i want to give credits to www.perezhilton.com & http://www.axm-mag.com/ :D
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Jesse is the cover boy for axm-magazine a magazine for gays. [quote]AXM: You’re certainly a sex symbol. And now you’ll have us boys chasing after you as well… Jesse: Hey man! The more the merrier! Y

Surprising alright... :o Haha... But Jesse's cute... ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Jesse is the cover boy for axm-magazine a magazine for gays. [quote]AXM: You’re certainly a sex symbol. And now you’ll have us boys chasing after you as well… Jesse: Hey man! The more the merrier! Y

Hahaha ambush interview? lol
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Surprising...You know what, the song he sung (Just so you know) is my fav song...:redface:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

J-Mac is one of my all-tiem fave singers O_O Somehow this interview made me go blank :O
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aw geez And I'm a huge huge fan. That's a shocker. :wasted:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i luv him xo much im a certified fan of J-mac[/b][/align]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]OMFG. lol~ My God,Jesse is my all-time fave singer and, :o .I can`t believe it.[/color]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]:paranoid: is he gay or something? lamao! im shock wee, im turning my head and crossing my fingers ahahah :o[/align]
(K)aeru
» n00b
1969-12-31

Now thats a [b]shock[/b]. :o There's something fishy about his anwers.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:lol: :thumbsup: I love PEREZ HILTON. I always visit his site everyday to catch up on daily gossip ;) Anyway, I think Jesse McCartney definitely has a gay side. But it doesn't bother me any. He is soo adorable, and his voice is sweeet too.
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aw. i just hope he's not gay. anyways, its about the ACTING so let us not judge him just yet, anyways, whether or not, he's still cute and talented. haha! :D :eh:
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]Jesse: Hey man! The more the merrier! You know a fan’s a fan. You know it doesn’t matter what your sexuality is.[/quote] [i]it's disgusting...:puke:[/i] [i]on miley..cmon she's a rising young slot...[/i]
dragonofdwest
» n00b
1969-12-31

they said he will be the one playing as ZUKO in the upcoming movie avatar the last airbender, and JASPER of [i]twilight[/i] will play as SOKKA in the upcoming movie [i]avatar the last airbender.[/i] :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Jesse is the cover boy for axm-magazine a magazine for gays. [quote]AXM: You’re certainly a sex symbol. And now you’ll have us boys chasing after you as well… Jesse: Hey man! The more the merrier! Y

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:03

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy