• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just love to write poems and stuff, specially if they're inspired from my own experiences. Here's one of my peoms, made it during highschool, we performed it during a contest for Music and Poetry. H

Pages: 1

I just love to write poems and stuff, specially if they're inspired from my own experiences. Here's one of my peoms, made it during highschool, we performed it during a contest for Music and Poetry. H

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I just love to write poems and stuff, specially if they're inspired from my own experiences. Here's one of my peoms, made it during highschool, we performed it during a contest for Music and Poetry. H

I just love to write poems and stuff, specially if they're inspired from my own experiences. Here's one of my peoms, made it during highschool, we performed it during a contest for Music and Poetry. Hope you guys like it =| do rate/comment/tellmewhatyouunderstoodordidntunderstand hahaha ;) [u][b]THE FACES OF LOVE[/b][/u] [spoiler] They say that love could conquer all, It could mend a heart from a thousand foot fall. They say that love can take on any role, Such as a sweet symphony, a beauty to ones soul. Although they say that love can kill, I am a man who's willing to pay the bill. [b]I.[/b] I've broken my heart as if it was shot by an arrow, This filled my life with so much sorrow. A journey I took through an alley of pain, But without love, I know this life would never be the same. From too much hurt, my scars won't heal, Yet I still yearn for true love that I can feel. [b]II.[/b] I've broken hearts, broke them with stones. I've stored up the pieces like a bag of wretched bones. I didn't mean to be so cruel, But the burden brought upon me..... it made me look like a fool! I brought upon pain, but pain ran to me first, I'm just swearing revenge, revenge to quench this thirst. [b]III.[/b] Men percieve me as the apple of their eyes. But this kind of love, I truly despise. Men percieve me as a painting of beauty, But all they could see is the outside portrait of me. I love with my heart and not with my mind. Indeed love is felt..... indeed love is blind. [b]IV.[/b] Love is blind? I'm certain this can't be, For I am a lover, a sinner... who's loved so many. They say love hurts, that it's full of pain, So many struggles, hardships and shame. But me, my heart welcomes love well, For it is the most beautiful thing that I have ever felt. [b]V.[/b] Hugs?! Kisses?! All these I foresake! All these foolish things, what would they make?! The first day they love, the second they hate, They keep on complaining for all their hearts ache! Look at me, no troubles, no worries and nothing to break. I do not love... my heart shall never become the bait. [b]VI.[/b] We didn't know what to expect, we thought love was predictable When we were shot by this arrow, all things turned unstable. [b]I. [/b]Heal all my hurts. [b]III.[/b] Give me love that is true. [b]II. [/b]Forgive all my sins... [b]V. [/b]Explain the words "I LOVE YOU". [b]**[/b] The different faces of love you've seen, So on which lonely path has your heart been? A brave choice made to take the unknown road, When we got there, we saw that love was an abode. --- [b]IV.[/b] She loves me! [b]I.[/b] She loves me not.. [b]II.[/b] He loves me. [b]III.[/b] He loves me not.. -end- [/spoiler] cause this was originally made for a performance, it might be a little bit confusing to read ;) just imagine that there are 5 different characters, portraying 5 different kinds of people with different situations/experiences :) thank you =)

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-06-25 06:14:56)

Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I just love to write poems and stuff, specially if they're inspired from my own experiences. Here's one of my peoms, made it during highschool, we performed it during a contest for Music and Poetry. H

^weew! first to comment! -topic- weew!, nice poem! i love it! kip it up! make more sis!=)

Last edited by Cutie_Phunk (2008-06-21 20:20:08)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I just love to write poems and stuff, specially if they're inspired from my own experiences. Here's one of my peoms, made it during highschool, we performed it during a contest for Music and Poetry. H

wow. what a poem. i'm havin epistaxis. :D i mean, its wonderful =) keep it up. ;)
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. this my first tym to visit this section.. [i]meon pla nto dto.. :D "got amazed"[/i] so ur making poems din pla sis?? hehe soon im going to post my old poems i wrote those when im in high school.. hehe excited to post it.. :D hope yah can read it too sis.. :D PS.. copy and print ko nlng tong poem mo.. love to read stuff when im outside the house..:D
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^okay sis! share it to us! jiji:D (O.T) -topic- BTW,sis make more poems/story! kip it up!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hey ur story is so nice... ahihi many boys wud say to us I LOVE YOU but they didn't meant it sometimes ahihihi do you agree on dat?!? :)
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@mystic rain - you bet ^^ when i made this i just thought of different situations we could have when it comes to that big thing we call LOVE :( by the way, thanks everybody!! thank you very much ^^ more to come, indeed! @sis fairydelights - got amazed too! when i saw this, i pasted my poem immediately! ok ok, let's make .. view each others work ^^ this is a lot of fun! hahahaha:lol: =):thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ur poem is nice sis!., hehe.. kip it up!., hope that u make more poems!., hehe., i lurve this one!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

+repu for you sis!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^double posting yah ter =( @t|: nice poem kip it up, wenx fur sharin make mur ;)
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@akuzet16 - thanks sis!! :D:thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ur welcome sis!., bztah ikaw!., btt: lol, i read it twice!. hehe. i dunno why!?. hehe. lol take care sis and make more kk?!., i'll support u!., more power girl!
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]merx7ii [/b]- Congrats! That was touching. [i]Emo[/i]tional mode. =( I soooo envy you. How I wish I can write poems too. :doubt: All verses were great but I find verse five really impressive. :thumbsup: Hope to see more from you. Keep it up, good work. lol :lol: Nah seriously, keep up the good work & tons of goodluck! ;)

Last edited by gemandi (2008-07-18 04:37:03)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@germandi thank you thank you :lol::thumbsup: that's like a super, WOW THANK YOU :) and really, thanks so much for the repu! hmm.. why verse five? that character's a hater. hahaha!

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-07-18 08:20:10)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ you can call me [b]Hanzel.[/b] :thumbsup: Hehe. You deserves a repu, sweetie. Why verse five? I don't know. I just love the character. :P [i]"Look at me, no troubles, no worries and nothing to break."[/i] - hater. =D post more, merx. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just love to write poems and stuff, specially if they're inspired from my own experiences. Here's one of my peoms, made it during highschool, we performed it during a contest for Music and Poetry. H

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:36

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy