• ARCHIVES 
  • » So just wana say hi to everybody! You can call me zrone. And before anything else, I just wana say that I'm a girl..not a guy. Most people think I'm guy. Lol! :lol: It's good to be here. :)

Pages: 1

So just wana say hi to everybody! You can call me zrone. And before anything else, I just wana say that I'm a girl..not a guy. Most people think I'm guy. Lol! :lol: It's good to be here. :)

zrone
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

So just wana say hi to everybody! You can call me zrone. And before anything else, I just wana say that I'm a girl..not a guy. Most people think I'm guy. Lol! :lol: It's good to be here. :)

tukneneng
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: So just wana say hi to everybody! You can call me zrone. And before anything else, I just wana say that I'm a girl..not a guy. Most people think I'm guy. Lol! :lol: It's good to be here. :)

[b][color=#ff0a00]w[/color][color=#ff1400]e[/color][color=#ff1e00]l[/color][color=#ff2800]c[/color][color=#ff3200]o[/color][color=#ff3c00]m[/color][color=#ff4600]e[/color][color=#ff5000],[/color] [color=#ff6400]e[/color][color=#ff6e00]n[/color][color=#ff7800]j[/color][color=#ff8200]o[/color][color=#ff8c00]y[/color] [color=#ffa000]y[/color][color=#ffaa00]o[/color][color=#ffb400]u[/color][color=#ffbe00]r[/color] [color=#ffbe00]s[/color][color=#ffb400]t[/color][color=#ffaa00]a[/color][color=#ffa000]y[/color] [color=#ff8c00]a[/color][color=#ff8200]n[/color][color=#ff7800]d[/color] [color=#ff6400]h[/color][color=#ff5a00]a[/color][color=#ff5000]v[/color][color=#ff4600]e[/color] [color=#ff3200]f[/color][color=#ff2800]u[/color][color=#ff1e00]n[/color][color=#ff1400]![/color][/b]
zrone
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: So just wana say hi to everybody! You can call me zrone. And before anything else, I just wana say that I'm a girl..not a guy. Most people think I'm guy. Lol! :lol: It's good to be here. :)

thanks for the welcome! :D
tukneneng
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff0a00]y[/color][color=#ff1400]o[/color][color=#ff1e00]u[/color][color=#ff2800]r[/color] [color=#ff3c00]w[/color][color=#ff4600]e[/color][color=#ff5000]l[/color][color=#ff5a00]c[/color][color=#ff6400]o[/color][color=#ff6e00]m[/color][color=#ff7800]e[/color][color=#ff8200]![/color] [color=#ff9600]^[/color][color=#ffa000]_[/color][color=#ffaa00]^[/color][/b]
- eM
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello, enjoy the forum :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi there! welcome, enjoy and have fun! :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hy [b]zrone[/b].. welcome and enjoy posting! =) PS: post as many as u can!! :D see u around.. ;)

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2006-10-30 04:47:24)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

~hi there! enjoy posting huh! welcome to this site!!! ~take care..hehe... =) [b][i]~by the way! I Love your Website huh! really nice!! ~keep it up!![/i][/b]

Last edited by glamour (2006-10-30 10:58:20)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hello there! Welcome and Enjoy your stay! Dont be shy to click on every thread, you might find something interesting. :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi zrone!! hope you're having fun postin' here!! =)
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hi Zrone! Welcome to the Family![/b]
zrone
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for all warm welcomes guys! ;) I'll try to be as active as I can. =) [quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"][b][i]~by the way! I Love your Website huh! really nice!! ~keep it up!![/i][/b][/quote] thanks! I appreciate your feedback. :D

Last edited by glamour (2006-10-30 10:57:32)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] Welcome to Ftalk! If you need anything, we're just one post away :eh: [/b]
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zrone]thanks for all warm welcomes guys! ;) I'll try to be as active as I can. =) [quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"][b][i]~by the way! I Love your Website huh! really nice!! ~keep it up!![/i][/b][/quote] thanks! I appreciate your feedback. :D[/quote] [b] Btw, avoid double posting, ifyou forget something kindly hit the edit button on ur right side. Welcome again sweets! [/b]
Last Angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome...... =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So just wana say hi to everybody! You can call me zrone. And before anything else, I just wana say that I'm a girl..not a guy. Most people think I'm guy. Lol! :lol: It's good to be here. :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:53

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy