• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I liked the first two (although I did think that they could have been better) but honestly, I have not seen the third installment.[/b] Los Angeles (E! Online) - Looks like everyone's favorite we

Pages: 1

[b]I liked the first two (although I did think that they could have been better) but honestly, I have not seen the third installment.[/b] Los Angeles (E! Online) - Looks like everyone's favorite we

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]I liked the first two (although I did think that they could have been better) but honestly, I have not seen the third installment.[/b] Los Angeles (E! Online) - Looks like everyone's favorite we

[b]I liked the first two (although I did think that they could have been better) but honestly, I have not seen the third installment.[/b] Los Angeles (E! Online) - Looks like everyone's favorite web-slinging superhero is slowly weaving his way back to the box office. Very slowly. Laura Ziskin, producer of the blockbuster movie franchise starring Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst, on Thursday told theater owners from California and Nevada that Spider-Man 4 won't hit theaters until at least 2011. :thumbsdown: She said there is no script yet and neither Maguire nor director Sam Raimi have signed on. Spider-Man 3 opened in 2007 to mixed reviews, although that didn't stop the film from grossing a record $59 million its first day out of the gate. The first three Spidey flicks combined have grossed a whopping $2.5 billion worldwide
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I liked the first two (although I did think that they could have been better) but honestly, I have not seen the third installment.[/b] Los Angeles (E! Online) - Looks like everyone's favorite we

Spiderman 4? at 2011? :o Spiderman 3 was great! i watched it on theaters and last sunday on HBO..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I liked the first two (although I did think that they could have been better) but honestly, I have not seen the third installment.[/b] Los Angeles (E! Online) - Looks like everyone's favorite we

[quote=bhebhiej]The first three Spidey flicks combined have grossed a whopping $2.5 billion worldwide[/quote] OMG. =D Im a fan of this movie. Avid fan! :)
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

There won't be any light fort this sequel. A trilogy is enough according to the cast.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ where did you hear that or get your information? just curious
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

really spiderman 4 on 2011? can't wait for that. Thank God it's a year ahead with superman 2 on 2010. :D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Of all the 3 Spiderman movies...I love the third one...It was really fun to watch[/b] :lol: [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/20uwjdf.jpg[/img]
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: Spiderman 4 :question: :question: :question: :question: :arrow: Where you got information about this? :arrow: I like spiderman..all spiderman..1,2 n 3.. [img]http://th174.photobucket.com/albums/w94/tokkyo313/th_spiderman_hanging.gif[/img]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ [/b]If you read the article you'll see I got it from E! Online (Entertainment ! Online) =)
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love spiderman 1, 2 and 3...
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh really?? that would be nice =) kirsten dunst was so hot :kiss: :wow:
ludgerryx
» n00b
1969-12-31

as what ive heard.. both kirsten and tobey are hesitating to accept d 4th installation of spiderman.. if this is really happening,then its great..id love to see spiderman on the big screen once again=).,. [img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm302/Pikadance14/Ichigo-and-THAT.jpg[/img]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the previous Spider Man 3 movie did not really interest me... Why? Only because Spiderman cried more than Mary Jane did. Only my own opinion, though. Don't get mad at me or anything...
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll wait for spiderman 4!! [but haven't watched spiderman 3. :crybaby: ]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D spiderman 1,2,3 is great and wat else for episode 4 it could be better and greater than the past episode.. :paranoid:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lols, are kiddin'n me?? Spiderman 4?? ama wait for that one. loved spiderman1-3
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm waiting 4 dat also, i like ol d series of Spiderman. :thumbsup: [/b]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ohh.. :( i really gonna have to wait.. gosh..!
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

spider man 4???? when??? serious???? i will be waiting for this!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I liked the first two (although I did think that they could have been better) but honestly, I have not seen the third installment.[/b] Los Angeles (E! Online) - Looks like everyone's favorite we

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:52

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy