• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]Broken Voyage[/align][/b] The story you will find here is a true story about the Roberstons's family trip. They set sail from England in a 43-foot sailboat named [i]Lucette[/i]. ___

Pages: 1

[b][align=center]Broken Voyage[/align][/b] The story you will find here is a true story about the Roberstons's family trip. They set sail from England in a 43-foot sailboat named [i]Lucette[/i]. ___

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]Broken Voyage[/align][/b] The story you will find here is a true story about the Roberstons's family trip. They set sail from England in a 43-foot sailboat named [i]Lucette[/i]. ___

[b][align=center]Broken Voyage[/align][/b] The story you will find here is a true story about the Roberstons's family trip. They set sail from England in a 43-foot sailboat named [i]Lucette[/i]. _______________ The first two days of sailing on the Pacific had been stormy. On the third day, the Robertson family was happy to see the sun rise through the clouds. They had bravely battled the waves of the Pacific in their small sailboat, and they needed a rest. Their 43-foot sailboat was named [i]Lucette[/i]. It had carried the Robertsons from their home in England across the Atlantic and into the Pacific on their journey around the world. They had just left the Galapagos Islands off the northwest coast of South America. During the last six months, they had sailed the [i]Lucette[/i] through many storms, but they agreed that the last two days were the worst they had seen. [spoiler]I hope ma enjoy nyo tohh.. ill be posting more inspirational stories..[/spoiler] As the Robertsons ate breakfast, they talked happily about the day of quiet sailing ahead. "But now we have work to do," said Mr. Robertson. It was thirteen-year old Conrad's turn to wash dishes and clean the galley after breakfast. The boat's kitchen was very small, but it had everything they needed. Conrad's twin sister, Carisa, gathered the broken fishing gear to repair it. Richard, their older brother, was already at the wheel in the cockpit, keeping the [i]Lucette[/i] on the course. It was his responsibility to make sure that they were going in the right direction. --to be continued--
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]Broken Voyage[/align][/b] The story you will find here is a true story about the Roberstons's family trip. They set sail from England in a 43-foot sailboat named [i]Lucette[/i]. ___

hala hala. inspirational nman ito:) update na:)
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]Broken Voyage[/align][/b] The story you will find here is a true story about the Roberstons's family trip. They set sail from England in a 43-foot sailboat named [i]Lucette[/i]. ___

^weew! another new galing kay indemoprincess! jiji:D... upadate nah pouh!:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]Broken Voyage[/align][/b] The story you will find here is a true story about the Roberstons's family trip. They set sail from England in a 43-foot sailboat named [i]Lucette[/i]. ___

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:22

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy