• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]A Psalm of Life[/b] Tell me not,in mournful numbers Life is but an empty dream! For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem... Not enjoyment, and not sorrow, Is our des

Pages: 1

[b]A Psalm of Life[/b] Tell me not,in mournful numbers Life is but an empty dream! For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem... Not enjoyment, and not sorrow, Is our des

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]A Psalm of Life[/b] Tell me not,in mournful numbers Life is but an empty dream! For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem... Not enjoyment, and not sorrow, Is our des

[b]A Psalm of Life[/b] Tell me not,in mournful numbers Life is but an empty dream! For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem... Not enjoyment, and not sorrow, Is our destined end or way; But to act, that each tomorrow Finds us farther than today... Trust no Future, howe'er pleasant Let the dead Past bury it's dead! Act - act in the living Present! Heart within, and God o'erhead. Let us, then, be up and doing, With a heart for any fate; Still achieving, still pursuing, Learn to labor and to wait. [b]By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow[/b]
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]A Psalm of Life[/b] Tell me not,in mournful numbers Life is but an empty dream! For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem... Not enjoyment, and not sorrow, Is our des

^weew! dami moh nah pong nah share nah poems and stories!=) jiji:D.. kip it up!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]A Psalm of Life[/b] Tell me not,in mournful numbers Life is but an empty dream! For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem... Not enjoyment, and not sorrow, Is our des

tenx po... hahaha idol!
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^wlcme pouh! like ko nmn pouh mga shini-share moh weeh! jiji=)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow! ur poem is so deep! grabeh ahihi ang galing mo! :thumbsup: ahihihi., idol! :P
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehe thanks.. well its not made by me..
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew, ajiji nice poem siz.. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]A Psalm of Life[/b] Tell me not,in mournful numbers Life is but an empty dream! For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem... Not enjoyment, and not sorrow, Is our des

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:21

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy