• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can someone teach me how to put music and a chatbox in my overlay please? Thanks!!! XoXo AyeL

Pages: 1

Can someone teach me how to put music and a chatbox in my overlay please? Thanks!!! XoXo AyeL

ayel_luvs_mcr
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can someone teach me how to put music and a chatbox in my overlay please? Thanks!!! XoXo AyeL

xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Can someone teach me how to put music and a chatbox in my overlay please? Thanks!!! XoXo AyeL

just insert the codes inside a div or a table... tutorials are available just find them...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Can someone teach me how to put music and a chatbox in my overlay please? Thanks!!! XoXo AyeL

Hi Ayel. Here's your help. Ahm. [b]THE SONG[/b] Go to [url=http://www.imeem.com]Imeem[/url] and search for any song you wish. Copy the code of the song and paste it in you overlay layout. Paste it between the <body></body> tag ;) -- [b]THE CBOX[/b] Log in to [url=http://www.cbox.ws/]Cbox[/url] and create and customize your Cbox. Copy the cbox code and paste it between the <body></body> tag. =)
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If you have a dreamweaver.. use this code.. It's easy to use for novice in overlays.. insert this code in your CSS.. [quote]#music {postion: absolute; overflow: hidden;} #cbox {position: absolute; overflow: hidden;}[/quote] then paste this in your <body></body> tag.. [quote]<div id="music">MUSIC CODES HERE</div> <div id="cbox">CBOX CODES HERE</div>[/quote] then click on the Design Tab, drag the box to the area of your desire.. :lol: then adjust the size of the box..
AsianWinter
» n00b
1969-12-31

/\ /\ /\ waa.. Do we have to save both css file and html file?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can someone teach me how to put music and a chatbox in my overlay please? Thanks!!! XoXo AyeL

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:00

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy