• ARCHIVES 
  • » from what Ces Drillon and her team experienced is it advisable for journalist to conquer their fear and interview violent groups such as the abu sayaff?? what do you think?? if you think that this

Pages: 1

from what Ces Drillon and her team experienced is it advisable for journalist to conquer their fear and interview violent groups such as the abu sayaff?? what do you think?? if you think that this

g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

from what Ces Drillon and her team experienced is it advisable for journalist to conquer their fear and interview violent groups such as the abu sayaff?? what do you think?? if you think that this

from what Ces Drillon and her team experienced is it advisable for journalist to conquer their fear and interview violent groups such as the abu sayaff?? what do you think?? if you think that this topic is kinda interesting +repu is highly appreciated,, thanks...
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: from what Ces Drillon and her team experienced is it advisable for journalist to conquer their fear and interview violent groups such as the abu sayaff?? what do you think?? if you think that this

they can, but i guess they have to ask permission from the local government so they will br guided.. coz the local government from there knows more.. :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: from what Ces Drillon and her team experienced is it advisable for journalist to conquer their fear and interview violent groups such as the abu sayaff?? what do you think?? if you think that this

May mga hinanaing sa buhay din naman ang "abu sayaff". so there's nothing wrong if journalists would like to interview them. and it's ok naman sometimes for abu sayaff eh.. though extreme precaution lang ang kailangan.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For me i'll say: Yes, para malaman natin kung anu talaga ang gusto ng mga Abu Sayyaf? Diba? Pero kailangan nila magingat para magawa nila ng maaus un. lols
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sa propesyon nila.., dapat pantay ang pagbabalita sa kahit na anong lebel at klasipikasyon ng tao.., but since may threat and danger.., dapat safety pa rin iconsider nila.., but we cant blame them.., pati kasi danger tinanggap na nila simula pa ng propesyon nila.., they must do their job..,
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kslanan daw ng team nila Ces drilon kya cla nahostage . . although they are doing their job . . they must also think of their own safety . .
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the media are persistent, i think it's ethical not to let them do it. but It's also their job, & i believe they will still do.
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kahit sabihing trabaho nila un..kailangan din nilang isa alang alang ang kaligtasan nila...
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ pero kung decision nila un, like the first question stated "from what Ces Drillon and her team experienced is it advisable for journalist to [b]conquer their fear [/b]and interview violent groups such as the abu sayaff??" the only thing you can do is persuade them not to or enforce a law or w/e, pra maging safe sila. Depende kung gano sila attach sa career nila. But I do not agree, that they should take risks like that when they don't have to.
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no way!!becoz they are binubuwis ang kanilang buhay..ehh paano naman ung mga anak at mahal mo sa buhay..
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=g-nut's07angel]should journalist interview groups like the abu sayyaf?[/quote] OO naman. Trabaho nila yun. Pero dapat ung mga kumpanyang nghhandle sa knila magbgay ng sapat na security para dun sa klgtsan nung news anchors nila. Sa case ni Ces Drilon, kaya wala masydong security kasi hindi talaga siya pnyagan. Wala pang order sa kanya na magpunta siya, pero go-go pa rin siya. Its her fault anyway. Dapat kasi alam nia ung mga panganib. Journalist siya, alam niya kung ano ung Abu Sayyaf. Alam nman nia siguro na hindi masydong mababit ung mga taong un. Sana magsilbing lesson un sknya, pati na rin sa iba pang journalist. Buti na lang myman ang ABS para tubusin siya. Panu pla kung isang simpleng journalist lang ung nagpunta dun? Tsk.tsk. Wawa namn xa. :crybaby:
THURTiiAZE
» n00b
1969-12-31

dapat lang.. para naman makuha ung panig ng mga abu sayyaf..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

yef yef.. part din nman yan ng work ng journalist ang ma-kidnap! jk. :P sobrang risky kaya ng trabaho nila, nasa sa kanila na yan kung kaya nila diba ? for the benifit of the public na maging aware sa current events. ;)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oo naman.para malaman natin ung mga hinaing ng mga abu sayyaf! kahit alam nilang delikado kailangan nila un part ng trabaho nila.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

as a journalist myself, i have to say yes even if it is going to risk my own life. that's what makes journalism the noblest of all professions. we seek the truth and only by providing both sides of the coin can we present the truth to society. given the free gift of the freedom of expression, truth is our goal even among obstacles like danger, morality and ethics, our final destination is always the truth. :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dapat lang, dat's their job. :thumbsup: [/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dapat lang po makunan ng pahayag ang mga bandidong grupo para malaman n10 ang mga hinaing nla. ndi lang abu sayyaf milf o npa lahat po ng kuntra sa ating pamahalan [spoiler]walang basagan ng trip[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For me, NO. I don't know why i answer NO. It's because 50/50. Y'know what i mean.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes, I think so... so we could sort all the problems out, but in a very safe way, because we can't just end everything in a fight =), we need to have peace because everything has a reason :eh: :lol:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D UU para malaman n10 kung ano ang hinaing nla :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » from what Ces Drillon and her team experienced is it advisable for journalist to conquer their fear and interview violent groups such as the abu sayaff?? what do you think?? if you think that this

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:17

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy