• ARCHIVES 
  • » can anyone tell me how to make a cbox an anti-poser type? I can't find any tutorial about it. And I am encountering problems to access markyctrigger. So do anyone of you mind to help me? Thanks in ad

Pages: 1

can anyone tell me how to make a cbox an anti-poser type? I can't find any tutorial about it. And I am encountering problems to access markyctrigger. So do anyone of you mind to help me? Thanks in ad

junica_hija18
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can anyone tell me how to make a cbox an anti-poser type? I can't find any tutorial about it. And I am encountering problems to access markyctrigger. So do anyone of you mind to help me? Thanks in ad

can anyone tell me how to make a cbox an anti-poser type? I can't find any tutorial about it. And I am encountering problems to access markyctrigger. So do anyone of you mind to help me? Thanks in advance!;)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: can anyone tell me how to make a cbox an anti-poser type? I can't find any tutorial about it. And I am encountering problems to access markyctrigger. So do anyone of you mind to help me? Thanks in ad

Here's your help desu~ :] -- Create an account in [url=http://www.cbox.ws/]Cbox.com[/url]. Go to the quick setup and copy the whole code.amf [b]THE BOX[/b] [quote]<!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws --> <div align="center" id="cboxdiv"> <iframe frameborder="0" width="160" height="305" src="http://www5.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=67011&amp;boxtag=t955mc&amp;sec=main" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="yes" name="[color=skyblue]cboxmain[/color]" style="border:#DBE2ED 1px solid;" id="[color=skyblue]cboxmain[/color]"></iframe><br/> [color=plum]<iframe frameborder="0" width="160" height="75" src="http://www5.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=67011&amp;boxtag=t955mc&amp;sec=form" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxform" style="border:#DBE2ED 1px solid;border-top:0px" id="cboxform"></iframe>[/color] </div> <!-- END CBOX -->[/quote] -- [color=plum]Replace the purple text with this :-[/color] [quote]<div id="cboxap"></div>[/quote] [color=skyblue]Change the skyblue text with this :-[/color] [quote]seebox[/quote] -- [b]The result :-[/b] [quote]<!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws --> <div align="center" id="cboxdiv"> <iframe frameborder="0" width="160" height="305" src="http://www5.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=67011&amp;boxtag=t955mc&amp;sec=main" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="yes" name="[color=pink][b]seebox[/b][/color]" style="border:#DBE2ED 1px solid;" id="[color=pink][b]seebox[/b][/color]"></iframe><br/> [color=pink][b]<div id="cboxap"></div>[/b][/color] </div> <!-- END CBOX -->[/quote] Paste the code anywhere you wish in the <body></body> tag :D -- [b]THE SCRIPT[/b] And this, paste this script anywhere between the <body></body> tag :- [quote]<script language="javascript"> capboxid=[color=hotpink]67011[/color]; capboxtag="[color=hotpink]t955mc[/color]"; capmodule="[color=green]pst[/color]"; cap="activate"; </script>[/quote] -- [color=hotpink]Replace the pink text with your own [b]BOX ID[/b][/color] [color=green]Replace the one in green text: now choose your module, their are two modules on the new cbox the pst and cstr... so if you try to test your profile by viewing it using other account then if there is an alert box appeared saying "Enter a message" just change your module from pst to cstr or from cstr to pst.[/color] -- [b][u]/!\[/u] NOTE: Please REMEMBER THIS: Lets take a look at the script above and focus our eyes on capboxtag="t955mc"; ok? There are two types of boxtag, The OLD ONE which is made up of pure numbers and the NEW ONE which consists of numbers and letters if your boxtag is the OLD ONE (just numbers)... then we have to remove the " " ... exmaple capboxtag=123456; if your boxtag is the NEW ONE (numbers and letters)... like t955mc .. lets leave it as it is .. example capboxtag="t955mc"; It is crucial that you follow these instructions .. otherwise you'll have problems[/b] -- [b]THE STYLE[/b] Paste this CSS anywhere between the <head></head> tag [quote]<style type="text/css"> .cboxButtons { background-color: #fbf5f3; border-color: #eddedb; color: #1f1d11; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 9px; } .cboxMsgArea { padding:2px 2px 2px 2px; width:197px; height:35px; background-color: #fbf5f3; border: #eddedb 1px solid; color: black; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 9px; font-weight: normal; } </style>[/quote] With this, you can customize the Box with CSS. -- [b]NOTE[/b] THE CODES GIVEN IS JUST AN EXAMPLE. DONT COPY IT. -- A big thanks to [b]S|aShEr-X[/b] from markyctrigger for making this code.

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-27 17:42:08)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » can anyone tell me how to make a cbox an anti-poser type? I can't find any tutorial about it. And I am encountering problems to access markyctrigger. So do anyone of you mind to help me? Thanks in ad

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:50

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy