• ARCHIVES 
  • » :cry: why some overlay didn't work?:cry: guyz can you give me a link(example) of updated overlay? plzzz.. i beg you all. huhuh im truly madly crazy inlub. with this damn thing!!:doubt:

Pages: 1

:cry: why some overlay didn't work?:cry: guyz can you give me a link(example) of updated overlay? plzzz.. i beg you all. huhuh im truly madly crazy inlub. with this damn thing!!:doubt:

spacebar_09
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:cry: why some overlay didn't work?:cry: guyz can you give me a link(example) of updated overlay? plzzz.. i beg you all. huhuh im truly madly crazy inlub. with this damn thing!!:doubt:

anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :cry: why some overlay didn't work?:cry: guyz can you give me a link(example) of updated overlay? plzzz.. i beg you all. huhuh im truly madly crazy inlub. with this damn thing!!:doubt:

yeah, fs updated again.. we just have to wait for markyctrigger to update their generator to make use again of our olayz. =)
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :cry: why some overlay didn't work?:cry: guyz can you give me a link(example) of updated overlay? plzzz.. i beg you all. huhuh im truly madly crazy inlub. with this damn thing!!:doubt:

my overlay is working so far but the problem is that takes too long to load....
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

try to use some temp fixes in markyctrigger.. :eh:
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..yeah.. try those suggestions of our fellow ftalkers and remember..post ur questions regarding any matter in the Friendster Help section. [b][i][u]topic reported.[/u][/i][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :cry: why some overlay didn't work?:cry: guyz can you give me a link(example) of updated overlay? plzzz.. i beg you all. huhuh im truly madly crazy inlub. with this damn thing!!:doubt:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:28

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy