• ARCHIVES 
  • » •This poem is dedicated to my friends who I'll leave in the US to go to the Philippines.I'll miss them so much and this poem comes from my heart. _____________________________________________ [quote

Pages: 1

•This poem is dedicated to my friends who I'll leave in the US to go to the Philippines.I'll miss them so much and this poem comes from my heart. _____________________________________________ [quote

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

•This poem is dedicated to my friends who I'll leave in the US to go to the Philippines.I'll miss them so much and this poem comes from my heart. _____________________________________________ [quote

•This poem is dedicated to my friends who I'll leave in the US to go to the Philippines.I'll miss them so much and this poem comes from my heart. _____________________________________________ [quote][b]•I really don't know where to start •But this poem comes from my heart •Even though we are a thousand miles away •I'll be thinking about you every single day •Our memories will always be kept and alive •Thought I had no friends,but ya'll made me survive •You were there and we've been through it all •When I'm feeling little,you make me feel tall •When I needed eyes,you were my eyesight •When I needed a defender,you helped me fight •Even though we are miles apart •Our memories will be kept in my heart •You were there till the end •And that's what I call my best friend[/b][/quote] _____________________________________________ •I hope ya'll like it and I am crying right now thinking about the happy times we had. :crybaby: Thanks and leave a comment. Our class picture(I'm the one with the bandana): [spoiler][img]http://hotlink.myspacecdn.com/images01/22/dce6cc0f424fc57628c5d97efc3dfb51/m.jpg[/img][/spoiler] More poems coming soon...

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-06-24 05:42:21)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: •This poem is dedicated to my friends who I'll leave in the US to go to the Philippines.I'll miss them so much and this poem comes from my heart. _____________________________________________ [quote

lurb diz poem!..:thumbsup::wow::thumbsup: ->i rmember my bezs..diz poem rili fits us..=) ->coz im hir in belgium en she is in de phils.. ->huhuhu:crybaby: :crybaby:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: •This poem is dedicated to my friends who I'll leave in the US to go to the Philippines.I'll miss them so much and this poem comes from my heart. _____________________________________________ [quote

:crybaby: :crybaby: So saad..! sis!! :( ! I know how you feel..!! I really hate it when I can't see my friends again.. :( This friend really mean much to you, don' he/ she?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what a poem!., i really2x love it sis!., this poem is so sad!., tsktsk.. this is a nice poem sis!., so +repu for you!..
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@+._ROCEL_.+ I feel ya Don't wrry,one day you will meet again. :D @anime_mania_01 Yea,she meant a lot to me.She was there when I need her. :crybaby: I can't believe I'm leaving. :crybaby: :crybaby: I'll make more poems soon. @akuzet16 I'm glad you liked the poem!and thx 4 the repu! I will be making more poems. :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950]@+._ROCEL_.+ I feel ya Don't wrry,one day you will meet again.[/quote] -well tnx ..i hope the same thing for you and your friends too...:) i rily miss her...we've been bestfriends for almost 5yrs:)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

really?!., hehe., tsgeh aabangan qouh yan!., i'll w8 for it sis!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » •This poem is dedicated to my friends who I'll leave in the US to go to the Philippines.I'll miss them so much and this poem comes from my heart. _____________________________________________ [quote

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:35

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy