• ARCHIVES 
  • » •Just a made up poem.I dedicate this for all of the people who got heartbroken. :crybaby: [quote][b]Why did you leave me?You tore a big piece of my heart Now I am lonely and you shattered me apart I

Pages: 1

•Just a made up poem.I dedicate this for all of the people who got heartbroken. :crybaby: [quote][b]Why did you leave me?You tore a big piece of my heart Now I am lonely and you shattered me apart I

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

•Just a made up poem.I dedicate this for all of the people who got heartbroken. :crybaby: [quote][b]Why did you leave me?You tore a big piece of my heart Now I am lonely and you shattered me apart I

•Just a made up poem.I dedicate this for all of the people who got heartbroken. :crybaby: [quote][b]Why did you leave me?You tore a big piece of my heart Now I am lonely and you shattered me apart I don't know why,but I can't get over you I am going crazy!I don't know what to do Did I do something wrong?Did I hurt you? I miss hearing you say "I love you too." Me without you is like the star without the moon I love you,I want you back now,not soon! I miss cuddling with you at night What did I do?Can't I make this right? I love you and I can't let go of you I miss you saying "I love you too."[/b][/quote]
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: •Just a made up poem.I dedicate this for all of the people who got heartbroken. :crybaby: [quote][b]Why did you leave me?You tore a big piece of my heart Now I am lonely and you shattered me apart I

^_^ nice poem its hmm can't find a word to describe it XD
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: •Just a made up poem.I dedicate this for all of the people who got heartbroken. :crybaby: [quote][b]Why did you leave me?You tore a big piece of my heart Now I am lonely and you shattered me apart I

Nice poem there siszie!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice poem.. pero i'm not broken hearted weh ahihihi :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

aww ii labb it sis.. :wow: nice ... :kiss:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Aww. I can relate. =) I miss you saying "I love you too." [i]If even if you never did. ?[/i] =| nice [b]lilprincess[/b]. :thumbsup: more, more! this time, for the heartbreaker. hihi. :P
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weew! nice poem! i love it! make more sis! :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nyc poem sis! i love it!., hehe.. kip it up sis!., make more sis and i'll gonna support u!., hehe.. make more! go go go girl~!

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-06-25 07:19:35)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks sis!More poems coming soon.. :ninja: :ninja:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uuhhh...how swiit.. :redface: [quote][i]Did I do something wrong?Did I hurt you? I miss hearing you say "I love you too.[/i][/quote] -> i got arrowed by this...huhu
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so sweet.. thats is nice im broken hearted'
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awwtz..it hit me...:crybaby: eniweiz..nyc work huh...keep it up..!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » •Just a made up poem.I dedicate this for all of the people who got heartbroken. :crybaby: [quote][b]Why did you leave me?You tore a big piece of my heart Now I am lonely and you shattered me apart I

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:59

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy