• ARCHIVES 
  • » hiya, nice to meet you all.. to begin with, my name is chelene and for short, you can call me chel. I'm a cheerful 13 aged girl who loves to talk and sleep:D well I think that's all... thx :)

Pages: 12

hiya, nice to meet you all.. to begin with, my name is chelene and for short, you can call me chel. I'm a cheerful 13 aged girl who loves to talk and sleep:D well I think that's all... thx :)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hiya, nice to meet you all.. to begin with, my name is chelene and for short, you can call me chel. I'm a cheerful 13 aged girl who loves to talk and sleep:D well I think that's all... thx :)

[b][align=center][color=pink]ellow to u chalene!., hehe.. weeeehh!., a new friend is her guyzs!., welcome here in eptok!., don't forget 2 palow da rules kk!?. end kip on pfowsting! btw. aym juliene! 13 yrzs. opf eyg!., and a sophomore student! nice to mit u and hab a happie powsting![/color][/align][/b]

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-06-30 06:07:26)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hiya, nice to meet you all.. to begin with, my name is chelene and for short, you can call me chel. I'm a cheerful 13 aged girl who loves to talk and sleep:D well I think that's all... thx :)

[align=center][b]Weeeeeeeeeee! Welcome To Ftalk New Comers... Please Read The Rules And Not Just Reading Also Following... See Yah Around! BTW, You Can Call Me [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/46800134]Niña Faye[/url] Ciao!!![/b][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there.... welcome to friendstertalk.com enjoy your stay... b an active member... and also,, don't forget to [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]READ[/url] the rules... ok?! c ya around! :penguin:
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. please read the rules & have fun. :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk pal :D my name is [b]RIO[/b]... see you around :penguin:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to [b]ftalk![/b] enjoy ur stay..
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b] nice to meet yah too!... welcome to eptok... :D enjoy stayin' hEa... see yah posting around..:penguin: but don't foeget to read the rules ahryt?:thumbsup:[/b][/color]
-:sWt:-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iam from indonesia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iam from indonesia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iam from indonesia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iam from indonesia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iam from indonesia
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

elcum 2 ftalk siz.. enjoy posting hir.. plz follow the rules..
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heheh u can see that ur cute cause of sleeping.. :D lolz.. hope u enjoy being with use chel.. ^_^ welcome have funn.. =)
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi!! welcome to ftalk.. hehe.. i love to sleep too.. :lol: uhm,read and follow the rules ok? take care..:kiss:
jidapa_khun
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!..wheew..we are both newbies here!....:wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hiya, nice to meet you all.. to begin with, my name is chelene and for short, you can call me chel. I'm a cheerful 13 aged girl who loves to talk and sleep:D well I think that's all... thx :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:41

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy